Chapter 5

(Dorm Two Common Room)

Kyungsoo nearly dropped his drink in his hand when the Head Dorm made his entrance. His friends look at him questioningly and he shot them a sheepish grin but sharing a glance with Baekhyun

An hour ago he and Baekhyun made their way to the common room, they met Suho and Minho on their way too. The four of them join other Dorm Two members in the already packed common room.

Kyungsoo spots the snack and drink table of course. Baekhyun just let himself being dragged towards the food since he is also starving. While waiting they try to mingle and make pointless conversation with other students but stick with Suho and Minho whom they are most comfortable with.

Baekhyun nudged Kyungsoo on the side who licking his ice cream off his spoon. Kyungsoo is more than happy when he saw various flavor of ice cream within the snacks provided.

"What?" He asked.

"Look over there." Baekhyun pointed towards the common room entrance. They saw familiar faces entered the common room.

"Those bastards," Kyungsoo said, low enough that only Baekhyun can only hear though Suhoo look their way wondering what they were talking about while other students attention are on the three newcomers.

Indeed, the three seniors they met before at the elevator walked into the common room. The one with black eyed (in which Kyungsoo has enough luck to bumped onto him just that morning) walked at the front while the glasses and the tall blonde followed behind him like loyal dogs.

The glasses coughed and call for attention, so everybody is silence, Kyungsoo glanced around and saw that some of the students look at them with admiration or fear.

"Head Dorm will give his talk now." Glasses said before nodded to the black eyed.

'What, he is the Head Dorm?' Kyungsoo thought inside, disbelieved. And Baekhyun also thought the same by the glance they shared.

"Welcome to our new students and welcome back to old students, hope you have enjoy your first day and day back to this academy and here in our humble Dorm." He gazed towards the crowd and somehow locked eyes longer with Kyungsoo who immediately looks away.

"I am Oh Sehun for those who have not known my name, these two are my assistant." He gestured towards the tall blonde and glasses. "Chanyeol and Kris, any problem within the Dorm Two or between members please inform them immediately and be remind that in this dorm and this academy we have rules to follow so ensure that you keep that in mind or I won't be so forgiving."

Kyungsoo's gut feeling tells that there is a hidden message behind those words but he could not think further as he felt his phone vibrate in his jeans pocket and he retrieve it to see the caller id and sighed in frustration.

"Baekhyun, I have to take this call, I'll be back." He whispered to his friend then he tries to be as sneaky as possible to escape out of the common room without anyone notice. He failed to notice that certain pair of black eyes followed him.

"Kyungsoo, how have you been doing, sweetheart?" His mother's voice greets him from the other end of the line.

"I'm doing just fine, mother."

"We just got your message, congratulations! I heard it is one of the top academies now in Korea." His mother sounds delighted with the news.

"Although I'm not sure how you gotten into there in the first place...." She muttered to herself before going back to talk to her son. "Anyway I thought you want to enter YG. Academy?"

"That was my second choice...."

"It's great that you think about your academics more now, sweetheart. At least you will have a good career ahead of you."