Chapter 13 = Krisho part 1

Suho sighed deeply as he sat there alone in an empty classroom staring at nothing. Not that he is antisocial mind you. He is a social butterfly but this time he has to say goodbye for a moment to his old habits just to focus on something trivial.

FLASHBACK

Suho entered Economics Department staffroom as he was informed to go there after he settle his things back in his room, the term has not started yet for his second year.

"You want to see me, sensaeng?" Suho addressed the only teacher found in the staffroom.

"Ah Suho, yes, yes wait a second."

Suho was standing near the window looking outside while waiting for teacher to finish his current task. Suho was observing the other students that had just come back after their holiday. The new students will be coming tomorrow after all.

"How's your holiday, Suho?" The teacher finally finished arranging the papers in his folder and turned his attention towards Suho.

"Same like every other day, only that I don't have classes." Suho answered, shifted his eyes from the window.

"Do you know why I call you here on your first day back?"

Suho feigned a guilty look. "Well.... Is it about my result?"

"Sadly yes, you're a bright student Suho, since you have excellent results on your other subjects but somehow you failed to show it in Economics. This is where my concern lies in calling you here."

"I'm sorry. I'll try my best this year."

"Don't mind. I have a nice solution for you. I'm going to assign a private tutoring session for you."

"Tutoring? Who is going to tutor me?"

His teacher shook his head, "I have so many things to handle. One of your senior is excel in economics, he even took the advanced class. "

"W-who?" The idea of someone teaching him other than the teachers is not really appealing to him.

The staffroom door slide open and the said senior walked in. "Excuse me, I believe you ask for me."

"Yes, yes. Come in." Teacher smiled to the newcomer and ushered him in front of Suho who still surprised to see the said senior. "This is Suho, a year below you, lend him a help on economics will you, Kris?"

Kris pushed his glasses up his nose and held out his hand towards the junior, "Looking forward to work with you, Suho."

"Um yeah same here," Suho said awkwardly as he shook Kris's hand.

END OF FLASHBACK

"You are spacing out again."

Suho was pulled out of his thoughts as he blinked his eyes meeting another pair of eyes behind glasses. Kris, his Economics Tutor, as well as assistant to the Dorm Two Head looked down at him with criticizing look.

Suho huffed and leaned in his chair. "So what if I am? You're late. At least I worked hard to come early today."

"I was on time. As I said you were spacing out when you could use the time to read the book." Kris pointed at the book opened in front of Suho. "Have you finished reading the book I assign you?"

"Just the introduction... I can't help it, the book is boring- IT HURTS!" Suho rubbed his head where Kris hit him with his wooden ruler.

"When I ask you to read, read it. How you're going to improve like this. I will be blame too."