Chapter 29 = Krisho part 4 and Chanbaek part 6

"Could that four eyes bastard get any jealous?" Suho huffed as he joined both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, who has finished their free throw basketball session at the deserted court an now the three of them sitting off the court.

"Kris?" "Glasses?" Baekhyun and Kyungsoo asked simultaneously.

Suho nodded, ignoring the usual nickname Kyungsoo had for Kris. "He went all green eyes when I was with Xiumin, he didn't even react like that when I'm with Minho and we are roommates."

"What did you do exactly?" asked Baekhyun, wiping off his sweat while Kyungsoo refreshed himself with dumping cold water on his face.

"It's just cuddling." Suho said nonchalantly.

"And what makes you want to cuddle with Xiumin rather than your own cuddle-four eyes," said Kyungsoo, now sipping on the water left in his bottle.

"Honestly Wufa is so uptight sometimes so it is rather hard to cuddle with him," Suho pouted, crossing his arms. "Not to mention I slept with Xiumim before and he is good with cuddle."

'OF COURSE HE'S GOING TO BE JEALOUS IF YOU CUDDLE WITH YOUR EX!' Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo screamed inside at the oblivious Suho.

Kyungsoo sighed, "Well, it's just our fate stuck with jealous bastard, I get that all the time. I fear he'll be looking to buy me a leash," Kyungsoo paled.

Suho shivered. "I wish you all the luck, D.o." He glanced at Baekhyun who blinks owlishly at them. "What about you, Baek?"

Baekhyun flustered and hide half his face behind the basketball he was holding. Kyungsoo and Suho thought they were seeing a shy puppy.

"W…well… I never see Chanyeol jealous... I mean he might be but I'm not sure…"

"What do you mean you're not sure?" asked his two friends.

EXOEXOEXOEXO

"Again you did well, Baekhyun!" Tao, Baekhyun's senior in the basketball club as well as the vice-captain praised him with the usual hug around his shoulder and ruffling his hair. Though Baekhyun was uncomfortable how Tao's hand sometimes wanders near his ass.

Baekhyun grinned happily as Tao is one of the people he admired in the basketball with his high and lean stature Tao is quite fast on his feet and getting praise out of him sure made his day.

Baekhyun's eyes caught a familiar person stood near the entrance of the hall they were using for practice, his eyes lighted up excitedly and untangled himself from unsuspecting Tao and approached the person. "Chanyeol," he beamed happily, "You came to see me?"

Chanyeol could not help but beamed back a bit seeing Baekhyun's contagious happy expression. "Yes, I see you have improved so much."

"Chanyeol."

Chanyeol looked up from his cute boyfriend to see Tao, his fellow third-year approaching him and Baekhyun.

"Tao." He muttered.

"I thought you are in Judo club?"

"Yes I am."

"Tao, Chanyeol came to see me, "said Baekhyun, unaware that he unconsciously hugging on Chanyeol's left forearm. Tao frowned at this display.

Chanyeol chuckled at Baekhyun's excited behaviour that resembles a puppy wagging his tail happily at his owner. He could not help but giving a smug grin at Tao. He and Tao shared this rivalry between them since they both are the same year and in the same class and the vice-captain of two notable clubs in the academy, except Tao is in Dorm Three.