Chapter 34 = Krisho part 6 and Chanbaek part 7

Warning: smut

Suho has his reasons for not putting on the same outfit that he tricked both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun to wear. He waits for the right moment.

And the moment is when they finished up at the booth, he joined Kris who is already waiting for him and went back to Kris room at the dormitory. And when Kris pushed him against the door as soon as they are inside savoring his lips in heated kiss, Suho pushed the confused Kris away when he did not return the kiss though he is afraid if he did not stop Kris for another second, his brain will melt already. "Hold your gun, love. I got something for you," Suho winked cheekily before dashing with his bag to the bathroom and make sure he locked it.

The bathroom door opened after five minutes, Suho strolled into the room, wearing his own version of sexy Santa outfit complete with garter belts. He kept the hat and the top, get rid of the skirt in place for red panties that shows his strained hard on.

If Kris is surprised or aroused by his lover's appearance well he didn't show it on his usual poker face, but Suho knew better, Kris eyes dilated with hungry look behind his glasses and the front of his pants is tighter than before while looking Suho up and down with no subtlety.

"Enjoying the view?" Suho gave a smirk of his own.

"I could hope for much better view," Kris replied, his velvet smooth voice not betraying any hints of emotion. He steps closer to Suho, running his hands down his lover's sides and over his firm, round ass. "I much rather have you without it" he whispered as he gives each cheek a squeeze.

Suho moans when his lover gives his ass a squeeze and the words sent shivers down his spine. He runs his own hands over the man's chest, idly grinding their hard cocks together. "Well, that has to wait, darling," he licked and nipped Kris bottom lips      "- as it's such a waste for me to take them off now." Suho replied.

Kris moved over to the bed and sat on it, "Well then, give me a show," he cocked his eyebrow in challenge.

Suho swings his hips sexily as he prance towards the bed and go down on his knees between Kris legs. He unbuckled the belts and pull down the pants to free Kris hard on. Relaxing his jaw, Suho licked his lips and slid his mouth down over Kris who couldn't hold back his sharp hiss at the sudden warm wetness engulfing his cock. Suho suck and swirl his tongue around Kris cock and vary the rhythm, bringing his lover to the edge, then letting him back away from it, only to do it all over again.

Kris was having a hard time not slamming himself against Suho's willing mouth. The blonde threw a quick glance upward beneath his lashes to meet Kris gaze, his dark eyes glazed over with lust and he had that look on his face that said he was fighting to keep the orgasm at bay for a while longer. And this was actually turning Suho on for getting his lover in that condition. His untouched dick twitched but he didn't move his hands from where he was massaging the balls.

Suho suddenly pulled away, "The fun is only just begun, love." The grin on his face indicated he knew quite well that Kris was at the very edge by the glare he received. He shimmies out of his panties, tossing them to side and crawled onto the bed, lays back and spread his legs.

Suho slides a finger into himself groaning at the contact as he fingered himself open. He pushes his finger in as far as he can, peek his eyes open only slightly to see Kris heated gaze locked on him. Suho spread his knees open more and sliding in another finger coupled with a louder moan. He goes harder and faster trying to reach his prostrate until he realize a bit late that the bed has shifted with weight and he opened his eyes to Kris crawling between his legs who grab his wrist to pull his fingers out of him. "I don't mean to interrupt but you're going to be the death of me, you little minx" Kris growled. Suho replied with a smug grin.