Chapter 43: Mummy?

Start from the beginning

"But how could she possibly be any danger to us?" I asked.

I heared Paul whisper something through the phone to Jen and her eyes widened with realisation. "Ohhh, okay, Paul. She mentioned something like that before. I won't say anything!... But don't they deserve to know, if you know, they're in danger?"

I looked at Louis as he looked back at me with the same confused expression.

"Okay, well, I'll send you the number, bye, Paul." And with that, she hung up the phone.

"You won't tell us what?" Louis asked, crossing his arms.

"Oh, no not you, the people at the KAA. They don't need to know about this information, only us," Jen explained. We all heared footsteps from behind us and we turned around to see Zayn, smiling. 

"Hey, guys, found anything?" he asked.

Oh, boy.

JEN'S POV

"Jennifer, Perrie was the girl who attacked the boys at the concert, but she's also Zayn's current girlfriend. Robyn told me about her; she isn't good news. We never told the boys about her because the word would spread around quicker than fire surrounded by wood. They don't know she's the one, so don't tell them," Paul whispered into the phone.

"Oh, okay, Paul. She mentioned something like that to me before. I won't say anything!... But don't they deserve to know, if you know, they're in danger?" I replied.

"Robyn knows that the only reason Beckitt targeted the boys was because she was the one who had to look after them. As she is no longer on that mission, Perrie shouldn't do anything to them."

"Okay, well, I'll send you the number, bye, Paul." And with that, I hung up.

"You won't tell us what?" Louis asked as soon as I texted Paul the unknown number from Harry's phone and handed it back to him.

"Oh, no not you, the people at the KAA. They don't need to know about this information, only us," I lied smoothly, watching as their faces went from curious to understandable. We then heared footsteps behind of our backs and turned to see Zayn.

"Hey, guys, found anything?" he asked, smiling.

Before I could answer, my phone buzzed and I had a message from Paul. Darn that was quick.

Turns out the message was sent from the apartment opposite ours! If you want I can go check it out? -Paul.

No, I should go, I texted, ignoring the boys looks, How on earth did you get the address so early? - Jen I sent and looked up at Zayn to see he had a confused expression.

"The boys will explain to you," I sighed, strutting past them, "but if you lads will excuse me, I need to go somewhere."

"Are you going to-" Louis began before I cut him off. "Yes, Lou, I am."

"But shouldn't we-" 

"No, Harry, you shouldn't. I'll see you soon." And I walked off, down the hallway, as I got another text from Paul. 

I know some people... See you soon, and I hope everything goes well! Text me if there're any problems. -Paul 

I smirked and turned off my phone, before walking out of the red bricked building, off to find my daughter.

ANNA'S POV

"Ronda, where are the rest of the glasses?" I asked Kayla's mother, Ronda, searching through cabinets in the diner.

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you (One Direction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara