What doesn't kill you.

Hello, I am happy and sad to tell you the there is one more chapter of the story left!!! Yup that's right, overrrrrrrr!! I'm actually not that sad about it, I'm starting to loose inspiration for the story anywayss and I have a new one that I actually love I have written like 4 chapters already, and have already published them, the story is called 'Listen to your heart." It's actually pretty good, I like it. So please read it!!  VOTE COMMENT AND FAN <3

###########################################################################

Chapter 19 -

After the talk with Dylan, I felt like it was okay to die. As long as I knew that Dylan doesn't hate me anymore and that he accepts me for me. I can live with that, or die with that. It makes today in chemo less depressing.

I walked in to the hospital with a bag full of magazines, books, movies, CD's, paper, and my laptop.

"Hey Aubrey, glad to see you came prepared!" Dr.Olay greeted.

"Well if I'm going to die any day now, I might as well be entertained while doing it." I told him.

He nodded in agreement.

"That's right, now I'm going to explain what happens from now on, okay. So everyday we are going to have you do chemo, and in about a day or two most of your hair is going to be gone. I'm going to be honest right now, when your hair falls, it's a sign that it's either almost time for you to go, or that the treatment is working super well. We can only tell you when it happens. But from the looks of yesterdays treatment, it's not looking so well." He told me with an honest tone.

I nodded.

"I kinda figured, can you estimate how long I have?" I asked.

"Looking only from yesterday's treatment, I would say you have less than a week." He told me with a frown on his face. 

I looked away from him and looked over at my mom. It was pretty obvious that she wanted to cry. For a moment she stood there holding her hand over her mouth, trying to stop the tears and a gasp from escaping her mouth, but a few seconds later she lost it.

"Aww, mom don't cry, it's okay. I'm telling you that whatever happens it's going to be okay." I said.

Thankfully Joe wasn't here. If he was it would be Niagara Falls with him and my mom.

She calmed down a bit, and walked out side the room for some water.

"I'm sorry, my mom isn't taking it to well." I apologized.

"Don't worry about it, I see it all the time. It's only normal for a mother to react that way about her child." He told me. 

I smiled at him as he left me alone. The nurse I was assigned to came in a few minutes later to start my treatment. It took us about an hour or so to get everything done, but after that I stayed in bed the whole time either on my laptop, or reading a magazine.

"Hey sweetie, you've got some visitors." My mom said. She opened the door wider for Ali, Amy, Noah, Joe, and Dylan to enter. They stood there awkwardly for a while. "Well, I'm going to go out for a bit and let you guys all talk." My mom said.

"So, how long?" Amy asked breaking the silence.

"Sometime this week." I answered quietly.

I saw Joe's head shoot up. I looked back at him, he walked over to me and held my hand.

"Look, you've got to be strong. Okay? For me." I whispered to him. His eyes got teary but he whipped them away quickly, he nodded in agreement and mouthed 'okay.'

"I don't understand." Noah said. "How come you have such little time when you were just jumping around two nights ago?" He asked.

"It's something the doctors can't control. I'm dying because it's my time to go. I honestly thought that I would have some more time too. But I can't explain why it's all changed. It just has." I told him.

"And what about us, are you just going to leave us whenever? What if you die tonight, you wouldn't even be able to say goodbye." Ali said.

"But once you leave I will say goodbye, we just have to enjoy the time I have left, and not think of the possible. Just go with the flow. It makes thing easier." I answered.

I looked around the room and caught eyes with the one person who said nothing. I wanted to talk to him privatley. I just didn't want any of them to feel like he was more important. Which he isn't, he's just the one I would like to actually be talking to right now.

"She's right guys, we can't stand here and start thinking with a negative attitude. We have to cherish the time we have left with Aubrey, make it last as long as it can."

Everyone nodded and we all ended up laughing at silly stuff. Everyone but one person. Dylan. I looked him in the eye every once in a while but he wouldn't look back he just stared at the floor and didn't say a single word.

"Well, as much as I hate to ruin this moment for you guys visiting hour is over." The nurse told us. Everyone came to give me a hug goodbye and then started to pile out.

"Wait Dylan." I called.

He turned around. I motioned my hand for him to come.

He didn't say anything. But I grabbed his hand and pulled him down. I then grabbed his head and gently gave him a kiss on the forehead. He smiled at me and I gave him a smile back, we gave each other one last look before he left.

"That your boyfriend?" The nurse asked.

I thought about her question before I answered.

"It's hard to explain." I replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END!

Chapter was kinda boring I know :/

Song: You Da One

Artist: Rihanna