Awkward&Confusion

Chapter 6

I dropped my backpack next to my trash can, and decided to start doing my video diary today considering that I didn't do one yesterday thanks to Dylan.

"Hello viewers of today, or whenever your watching this. So today is Day 2 of my video diary. It's supposed to be Day 3, but I got distracted. *cough cough* Dylan. Oh, well I shouldn't have said that. Sorry Dylan. Anyways life has thrown some awkward moments in there with me, but other than that life has been pretty good to me. I mean I try to look on the brighter side, but it's kind of hard when new people, 'hot people' come into your life. Don't get me wrong I love new people, it's just when they ask you out and you don't want to start a relationship because well you have cancer it gets pretty crazy. Well, I don't know if crazy is the right word it's more like complicated. I always try to think life is going to be easier for me in these few months I have, but these 'complications' don't really help me keep that thought in mind. Well as long as I have family and friends, everything well be okay right? Yeah, no!" I decided to end my video diary there because well there wasn't really much else to say.

I picked up the phone and started to dialed Amy's number. Busy. So then I dialed Ali's number. Busy. They were probably talking to each other. I was so bored that I decided to go talk to my brother.

"Hey, Joe. What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Um, nothing just going to pick up Noah." he answered.

"Why?" I asked in a somewhat whiny voice.

"Because we are going to go watch FWB" he told me.

"Oh," I said and frowned. "Well, can I come?" I said and put on my best doggy pout face on.

"No." He answered quickly.

"Why not?"

"Because,"he thought if what to say."Just no. Okay."

"Please, I won't bug you I swear. I just want to get out of the house." I pleaded.

"Then hang out with Alison or Amy." He said. Then he said something that he was going to regret. "Or why don't you call Dylan." He mocked.

"Fine don't take me with you. But dont be surprised if tomorrow your bald." I threatened him and left with a wink.

"Wait," he said. " your not going to bother us?" he asked considering taking me.

"Yes! I promise." I assured him jumping up and down.

"Okay," he said letting out a big sigh.

"Go get ready, or whatever." he told

Me and the rolled his eyes.

"Please, don't embarrass me." my brother begged as we walked up to Ali's and Noah's house.

"I never do." I reminded him.

"Yeah, sure you don't." he said sarcastically as he knocked on the door.

Noah was the one to open the door. He said hey to Joe and they did their stupid hand shake. Yeah right Joe I'm the one who embarrasses you. Then like always Noah gave me his guilt look like he was the or who gave me cancer.

"Oh hey Aubrey, um Ali isn't here she is with my mom somewhere." he told me.

"Oh that's okay, I'm not here for Ali. Didn't Joe tell you, I'm coming to watch the movie with you." I told him.

"Oh." was all he said. I don't see what the big deal is I mean it's not like I'm contagious. I'm just as normal as he is. I just have a disease that's going to kill me in four-five months. No biggie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we got to the movie theatre I was the first one to jump out of the car, you wouldn't believe how awkward it was in there. We walked to get our tickets, and as I looked around my heart stopped. You could not believe who was there and with who. Dylan. Dylan was there, and with the $lutiest girl in school, Chloe. She's blond, with big blue eyes, wears to much make up, had implants in every place possible, and dresses in the $lutiest clothes. Even though I shouldn't be pissed off at him for being with another girl after he asked me out ( and I proudly rejected him) I feel a little heart broken that he could just move on that fast. I tried to take my eyes of them, but I couldn't. Then I noticed that his eyes were on mine, and his mouth wide open.

"Aubrey?" Dylan asked with a confused look on his face.

____________________________________________________________

Song: Set fire to the rain

Artist: Adele

Love her <3

THE END. HEHEHEHE. Thank you to Beautifuldeath77 for helping me out in the end of the chapter I owe you love :) <3 Comment, Vote, and maybe fan :)