'Uncool"

"Aubrey, is that you sweetie ??" My mother asked, while I tried to sneak past her. I know she's going to freak out when she finds out that I've been out for so long.

" Yeah," I said while sighing. "it's me."

" How was the game, was it fun?" she asked, but before I could answer she cut me of. " Oh, by the way Amy called, she told me to tell you 'sorry for, well you know.' " Yeah sorry you left me waiting for 30 minutes to only find out that you were already gone with your 'boyfriend', no problem Amy.

"Kay mom thanks, I'm going to go to bed." I told her than ran upstairs. Honestly, I am really tired. Well yet again, I'm always tired.

"Where were you?? The game ended like 2 hours ago." Joe said walking into my room.

I sighed, why does he care? " I was with Dylan." I told him in a tired voice.

"Wait, you were with Dylan, the boy. Like the football player on my team?" he said surprised that I was out with a boy period.

"Why do you sound so surprised?" I asked. Am I really that 'uncool' that even my brother found it surprising that a boy would even talk to me? " Don't answer that. Just leave, I'm really tired." And with that he left my room, I could hear him chuckle.

_______________________________________________________

BANG BANG BANG and " BREY WAKE UP!!!!!" is what I've been hearing from my brother for the last 5 minutes. I glanced at the clock beside my bed, and it's 7:35. Meaning I had school in less than an hour.

"I'm up, I'm up." I yelled so my brother would stop knocking the life out of my door.

I got up and walked to the bathroom and took a quick 10 minute shower. Then I walked back to my room, looked through my closet, and decided to put on the nice dark blue skinny jeans that make my butt look good, my black tank top with a cute white vest to go on top, and my converse. I didn't do much to my hair but moused it and put a headband with a cute flower on it that I got from the dollar store.

I quickly walked down the stairs, and had the usual for breakfast. orange juice, banana bread.

Today Joe drove me to school since I left my car there, because of my semi 'date' or what ever with Dylan. Which was kind of disappointing in the end.

I love coming to school, getting those glares from the cheerleaders, having the kind of cool guys semi check me out, learn, and just be normal it all makes me happy.

"Hey Brey," I heard Ali yell from across the parking lot with Amy beside her, and her hands in the air getting not only my attention, but every one in the schools too. They both came running after me, when they got to me I said " Hey Ali, Hey LOSER." I said looking at Amy trying to give her my best mad look. Which didn't really work.

"Hey Brey." Amy said back to me. I rolled my eyes, and she chuckled. I was hoping to get an argument out of what happened last night, but like always that never worked.

"So, spill!" Ali said as we where walking to our lockers. We managed to get our lockers right next to each other.

"Spill?Spill what?." I asked totally clueless.

"Don't act dumb," Amy said.

"We know who you were with last night." Ali finished for her.

"Oh, you mean Dylan?" I asked like it was nothing. Which it wasn't totally nothing, but now that I think of it I should have stuck to playing hard to get, maybe then whatever it was last night wouldn't have seemed so disappointing. " It wasn't like a date or anything, we just went to subway to grab a bite to eat, well so he could grab a bite to eat. It was fine at first, but then it got really awkward so I just left. It wasn't that great" I sighed.

Both of their jaws dropped. " WHAT?" I asked kind of frustrated. I mean I know I should be excited that I was with Dylan last night, but I'm not. He's cool to talk to but it wasn't like what I dreamed my date with him would be like. Even if last night wasn't a date.

"You were just out with the hottest guy in school last night, and you tell us that ' it wasn't that great'!!" Amy said practically yelling so the whole world could hear.

"SHHHH! I don't want the whole school asking me questions about last night." I whispered while throwing my hand over Amy's mouth. The word around here spreads very fast, I'm guessing people already know and are gossiping about, but if nobody didn't know I was sure not going to risk it." How do you guys even know?" I asked them as the thought finally came to me.

"Well Joe told my brother and then Noah told me." Ali said. " Oh and then I told Amy, and I tried calling you but your mom said you were sleeping." she added.

Oh well that explains it, I'll make sure to add kill Joe after school to my ' to do list'. But I guess it's good that Dylan didn't tell anyone. Unless he's to embarrassed to even mention my name, because I'm so 'uncool'.

"Oh, Well whatever. Just leave it alone okay." I said it in more of a demanding way then a pleading way.

"rawrrrrr" I hear Amy purr as I walked away from both of them. I wish I would be happy about last night, but honestly it was probably the most awkward date I've ever been on, I guess I am 'uncool' for thinking that about a night with Dylan but let's face 'uncool' is my middle name.

__________________________________________________

Song: Waiting Outside the line

Artist: Grayson Chance

Sorry it's really short but it's all I could come up with for this chapter.

Please vote&comment:) <3 I'll try to post a new one tomorrow

Sorry for the errors<3 I try :)