Don't want you to leave me.

hey people of computers :) new chapter :) hope you like it, chapter 18..WOW. hehe well there isn't really much to say but hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Vote, comment, and fan :)

Chapter 18-

"Aubrey sweetie, wake up. It's 2 in the afternoon." My said as I opened my eyes from the longest sleep ever. "Go on and get ready, you start your chemo today." She told me.

"Oh, I forgot about that." I said.

I got  up from my bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed to go to the chemo clinic.

When I got to the clinic, I saw a bunch of kids. Kids like me. Sick. But unlike me, they are trying to live. I on the other hand don't care if I die.

"Hello Aubrey, are you ready to start you're first day of chemo?" Dr.Olay asked.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked him innocently.

He shook his head.

"Well come on let's get you started." He told me.

After what seemed like forever, we finally finished chemotherapy.

"Okay you guys are done for today, come again tomorrow and bring Aubrey something that will keep her entertained. She is recommended to stay the night here tomorrow. Also, she shouldn't go back to school for the time. Not until we figure out exactly when it's her time." Dr.Olay explained to my mom.

"Okay, thanks doctor." My mom thanked him with a weak smile.

I got up and realised that it was going to happen. Sooner or later I was going to die, and no one could do anything to stop it.

We arrived home and I walked up to my room.

"Wait Aubrey, you should eat something." My mom suggested.

"I'm not hungry." I told her and walked to my room.  I layed in my bed for the rest of the day. Ali and Amy came to visit me, but I kinda didn't feel like talking to them. I didn't feel like talking to anyone.

"Brey, you have another visitor." My mom told me as she popped her head in my room. She let the visitor come in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the familiar figure in front of me.

"I heard you were at the doctors today, I wanted to check if you were okay." Dylan said as he sat on the chair in my room.

"Well, I'm fine." I told him.

"You don't look fine." He said honestly.

"Yeah, thanks. That's exactly what girl like to hear." I said sarcastically.

"I meant you look.." He stayed there in silence for a while trying to find  the right word.

"Sad, confused, depressed, emo, all the above?" I asked.

"I was going to say, different." He told me.

"Well, after yesterday, I kinda feel different. After you walked away, it was like a part of me left with you, and now your here, not giving that part of me back." I told him. "Which makes me wonder what your doing here, like what your really doing here? There has to be a better reason than you want to check on me?" I asked.

"Okay, I regret what I did yesterday, walking away from you when you probably needed me the most. But cancer is a lot to take in, specially when it's someone you love-"

"You love me?" I interrupted.

He nodded his head.

"I never had feeling like this for anyone else, but you. And when you said you had cancer, it broke my heart more than you turning me down. All I could think was that you're going to die in a month or sooner, and that I didn't want to stand there and watch you leave me. I don't want you to leave me." He admitted.

I smiled at him.

"Well, It's not like I have a choice. But if I did I wouldn't leave you, and if I could take back last night, I would have chosen you over Noah. " I told him.

He gave me a weak smile.

"Well I should probably let you get some rest." He said as he got up.

I nodded and let him go. He walked to my bed and kissed me on the forehead, and this time I liked it.

===============================================================

THE ENDD "_ " Hope you enjoyed it :)

Song: The one that got away

Artist: Katy Perry :)