Chapter 23

Eunhye

"OK CLASS! TIME'S UP!!! YOUR NAME HAS BEEN WRITTEN DOWN AND I'LL BE CHOOSING FROM THE HAT TO SEE WHO GOES FIRST!" J-Hope screams and shows us the hat.

"I hope Jungkook and Jimin are before us." SinB whispers. "Usually the best comes last. Hehe."

I snicker. "Now you're talking. I wanna blow their minds."

Jungkook

"How many groups do you think are participating?" I ask Jimin.

He looks around. "Eh...3 or 4 other groups. Geez, there's a lot more people not from this class. Guess Dance Dance is popular."

"Yeah..." I stare off into the distance.

By distance, I mean Eunhye. Her hair looks lighter today...

I like it.

"Yo, IU is totally checking you out. Look." Jimin whispers and turns me around.

I notice IU and her friend. Both were staring at me while chatting...

When I smiled weirdly, they giggled and turned away.

"She's so into you! Are you going to ask her out?" Jimin pats my back.

"Maybe." I look back to Eunhye.

She turned around and caught my eye. All she did was smile and turn away in a quick second.

"Actually....I don't know." I sigh.

Jimin raises his eyebrows. "You don't know? Bro, you were obsessed with her two days ago! What happened?"

"My heart is telling me different things." I confess while staring at my hands.

Jimin was about to say something, but J-Hope announced the first group.

Not us....

Eunhye

SinB slaps my shoulder.

"Ow! What was that for?" I frown and rub my shoulder.

"Sorry, girl, but my eyes are telling me something!" She says while squinting.

"What?"

"Do you and Jungkook have a thing? Like a small...lowkey thing or something?"

Oh gosh......

"Uh...Jungkook and I? N-No, we don't have a thing." I let my eyes wander.

"Really? I caught him staring at you twice just now."

Oh crap.

"W-We met at a café, that's pretty much it-oh screw it! I have something crazy to tell you. During lunch." I grab her shoulders. "Secret."

"Oh goodie! I'll be there for you, girl! Anything to take me away from that blended puke aka lunch food."

•••••

Oy....2 groups have gone and now it's either Jungkook or me....

"AND NOW FOR.......DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!!" J-Hope shouts.

We all drumroll for him.

He's like a cute little brother that likes to play around.