Chapter 13

Jungkook

I went to Vocal class with Jimin by my side, pointing to every single girl that walked by us.

"How about her?" He whispers and points to a random girl.

I don't want to be rude about looks or anything, but I don't want to date a girl I just find in the hallways just randomly.

I shake my head.

"Ok..." Jimin spins around to look behind us. "Oh, there's a group of girls behind us. Look, see anyone cute?"

I sigh. "Jimin," I pull him aside. "I don't think this is helping at all."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want to find a girl like THIS. It just doesn't feel right. I want to find a girl that makes my heart pound when I see her. I don't want to be bombarded by choices I feel like I have to say 'yes' to."

Jimin nods. "I understand. I'll stop. We can just let it come naturally."

I smile and pat his back. "I appreciate it though. Thanks."

"No problem."

We walk into Vocals and Ailee greets us with a nice song.

"Hello, everyone! Welcome to the second day of school! Glad you all survived! Now, yesterday the boys took over the class...why don't we let some girls offer us something fabulous for the beginning of class today?" Ailee claps her hands excitingly.

The girls giggle and look at each other.

I notice Jimin teasing a girl for being too shy by poking her stomach.

Loyal, huh?

"U-Uh, I'll take a shot." A very shaky voice says.

"Very nice!" Ailee quickly hands her the microphone.

The girl walks up and bows down to the class.

Whoa....I've never seen her before.

"Hello, my name is IU." She introduces very shyly, which made her even more adorable.

She's so beautiful...whoa...