Chapter 9

Jungkook

I get to class just before the bell rang since I got distracted in the halls.

I wasn't thinking of anybody.

The class turns their head to me and I get hot inside.

The teacher just smiles at me and holds out a hand. "Welcome, student. Have a seat."

There were literally 10 students in this class.

Now I feel special.

There were 10 chairs with art easels in front of them. I sat down by a boy and avoided the girls.

Ok, I think I might need Eunhye's help more than I think.

"Hello, class. Welcome to Art Class. I am very glad you all made it." The teacher claps his hands.

He is very tall.

"Not many people know how Art can impact people emotionally. Art can be anybody's friend. When you have a problem, you don't have to fight to talk. You can paint your problems with color so you can see that your problems in life are for a reason. Thus, painting is a good way to cope. Embrace the fact that you can express your mind on paper with many choices of color and design. In this class, I want to see how you feel inside, I don't want you to waste your breath or...be nervous talking in front of a crowd. I want you to tell me a story with how you move your hand on paper. I want to see what you want to tell. Less words, more color. Less blank, more life. I want to see a full canvas in little time. I want to see you paint non-stop. Don't think about your next brush stroke, just let your mind be free and speak for itself." The teacher walks around the class.

Wow, so deep.

"By the way, my name is Kim Namjoon. I'd appreciate it if you called me Professor Namjoon."

The whole class murmurs in awe

I stare at him as he continues to talk about life, paint, art, etc.

"Ok, now that we got that out of the way, let's see how far you all are. Since this is your last period, I want you to draw how your first day of school went. Go ahead!" Professor Namjoon lets us go and walks back to his desk.

My first day....well so much happened.

But Professor Namjoon doesn't want me to think too much.