"You know, I'm sorry Mazin," I said breaking the silence after minutes of silence

He starts to chuckle, shaking his head each time. The frown I didn't want to have right now comes up. Saddened by his reply, by his action .

"You know what kills me Amira, liars," He said after his chuckling ends

My eyes start to get wet, I was a liar. I lied to someone I love, someone I cared for with all my heart.

"You abused me, Mazin," I said, my voice barely above a whisper

He turns to me, looking at me. I could tell even if my eyes were filled with tears. I could tell he was gazing at me.

"I made up for that, and you of all people should know that!" He replied raising his voice

I slightly jump from his yelling voice, his very anger voice. The tears has fallen upon my hands now.

I hold it into my palm, not letting it go. Just like how I let Mazin forgiveness go.

"Well let me make it up to you," I said my voice straightened out a bit

He gives me a puzzled look.

"How?" He asked me

I let go of my tears and look up.

"Marry me." I said, not really realizing what I had said

Nor did I realize his frown was now a smile.

Sarah POV
The night came to a end, Adam took my hand and and we walked to our limo.

He whispered sweet little things in to my ear during the car ride.

How I slayed everyone, how they did my contour perfectly. The dress was his favorite. He told me how he'll be the best husband in the world, what made me blush even deeper was when he said he'll be the best dad. How he would spoil me and our future kids.

A few minutes of driving we finally get a house. A very decent and beautiful house.

"Adam why a house? We're only two people," I said shocked

He starts to laugh, which brought me joy each time I heard him laugh.

"Well there will be a few little minions of  me and you running around in few months, " He said giving my right side cheek a kiss

I turn his face away from me, what a cheesy man I married. But aye we aren't all perfect are we now ?

We get out of the limo, waving towards Adams cousin who drove us here.

As we enter the house I start to break down in tears. We finally had our own place. We finally completed half our deen. All we need to do now was strive for Jannah together.

Adam hugs me, soothing me with sweet words and a few duas.

I break free of him, after his wonderful comfort.

"Is there any food," Adam said after a while

I nod smiling, boy was I hunger too.

________

Yes I know it's a short chapter , and I said this was going to be the last chapter . But it's not, this was just a long time no update chapter .

Finally 16 😝😝😝 Alhamdulilah, I couldn't sleep with out updating for you guys. I'm also sorry for the long wait!

School did start so I had to focus on that :)

I feel so old being 16 Oma 😭

Anywayyyyyyyy how was a the short chapter?
It was just a birthday teaser ! Don't freak out me !

Oma and also thank you soooooooo much for the 2k followers , and In Sha Allah I'll be replying to your messages for those who were worried about me !

Also should I end it like this or one more chapter ? I can't decide ☺️