Chapter 28::The Final Chapter

Start from the beginning

G<<< The true ginger is here then!

M<<< I AM THE TRUE GINGER

J<<< AND JESS IS HERE GREAT WE ALL ARE ADDED

R>>>  Hey are we catching us in summer? All of us?

J<<< Duh. But I might be cooped up inside for a bit, meet a cool guy online 

M<<<  Met*

A<<< OOOOOOOO I SHIP IT

J<<< SHUT UP

A<<< HEY YOU ALWAYS TEASED US!

B<<< Yeah!

R<<< YEAH

M<<< YEAH

G<<< Yeah!

J<<< Okaaayyy I'll stop if you stop!

A<<< Deal.

B<<< I'm going back home after summer just an exchange after all.

G<<< NOOOOOOOO WHEN WAS THIS

B<<< Didn't really wanna tell it to your face babe...

G<<< WE ARE LITERALLY TYPING IN THE SAME DORM BARNEY

R>>> I'm heading in for the night. See you guys through the summer okay?

M<<< Wouldn't miss it for the world!

J<<< Awww! <3

R>>> SHUT UP JESS!

M<<< Rusescape tomorrow Ross?

R>>> Of course!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ross placed his phone on his bedside table, rubbing his eyes slightly as he adjusted to the light. He smiled as he thought of his amazing friends, and amazing boyfriend. What ever the summer would hold, he was ready for it.

He yawned, stretching his arms out, he accidentally hits his wardrobe, some books stacked on top tobble over and land on the floor beside him, he looks down and reads a line from his old journal.

"In every high school, there is someone who everyone fears. Someone who everyone looks up to. And someone everyone looks down on."

Hah. Yeah right, Ross thinks.

He pulls out a pen and crosses some words out replacing them.

"In every high school, there is someone who is misunderstood. Someone who everyone looks up to. And someone who just needs a few good  friends."

Ross rolls over in his bed, pulls the cover over him. And switches off his night light.

This was a story,
A story you  liked
About friends, fiends, and foes.  

Thank you for reading.

I'M SICK OF WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO UPLOAD THIS ARRGHHH

YEAH! THIS BOOK IS FINALLY FINISHED BOO YA MILE STONE COMPLETE I AM SO PROUD OF THIS ONE.Thanks for all the support and stuff i'm sorry if this ending isn't all it is cut out to be i kinda have been losing my mojo but now that is over i can try out new ships or new books with this off my plate! Now go out and enjoy your day!