Chapter 28::The Final Chapter

"GO, GO, GO!" The group chants as  Adam and Barney have a race to see who can finish their milkshakes, only using a straw, in the fastest time.

Adam sucks the final drop out of the milkshake and slams the drink against the table, standing up he raises his hands cheering for himself.

"WINNER, WINNER, WINNER!" He chants.

"DAMNS IT!" Barney yells smacking the table in frustration.

"I almost hads it!" He complains.

"You know the penalty, you gotta do whatever Adam says!" Jess squeals excitedly.

Max,Red and Ross both cup their hands around their mouths while calling out "OOOoooOO!"

Barney huffs and leans back on his chair, causing him to fall off.

The group laughs and suggest ideas to punish Barney's failure as the warm summer sun sets behind them. People walk past smiling at the bright, lighthearted outlook the group all shares. 

The group all know things won't stay this easy, but that doesn't stop them from enjoying it while it lasts. At this moment, nothing matters except Barney enduring his punishment.

"I dare you to..." Adam starts.

"You don't have to dare him he has to do it anyway!" Red chimes in.

"Tell him to order something in the thickest accent he can conjure up!" Ross suggests.

"Nah! Make him dance in the middle of the west mall!" Max chuckles.

"No, no! Make him kiss something!" Jess giggles.

"Fine! I dare you to kiss Red!" Adam says smirking.

"LAAAMMMEEE" The group call.

"Been there done thats." Barney says chuckling.

"WHAT!?!" Adam shouts.

"Oh my god Adam are you seriously this blind?!" Max laughs.

The group go on teasing Adam and laughing at each others suggestions till the moon comes up, they all head home still laughing as Adams shocked expression sticks in their minds.

~ROSS HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE GROUP CHAT~~

R<<<<Whaattt upp!

J<<< ARGH wait other lover bird isnt added yet

~MAX HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE GROUP CHAT~

M<<<I appreciate your existence!   

A<<< Is everyone on yet?

J<<< Don't know ROLE CALL

R>>> ROSS IS HERE

M<<< MAX AND CHEESE IS HERE

B<<< Da Barneys is here.

R<<< Red is here!

A<<<Adam is here! Red change your nickname I can't tell you apart from Ross.