Chapter 15

This is the editors/sisters chapter, it is amazing contains some fluff. Yes.
AND ENJOY
BAIIIII

Max's POV
.......................

The hallway was packed as usual, typical blondes bouncing about in front of the popular boys who were showing off their 'muscles' with extra small shirts. Chad and his gang hanging out around the boy's restroom, probably looking for their next victim. A bunch of girls walk past in a confined huddle, one looks up and catches my eye and her whole face almost bleeds red. I give her a timid smile and she quickly returns to her friends secure group who give her whispers and excited hugs as if just by touching her they'll get some of the experience. Ah, that was weird.

I wander through the hall and shove my backpack into my locker with my books before walking off again. A few meters away I spot Ross gathering up his folders from his locker, my heart lights up from the moment I see him and I can feel my feet speed up. Then I see Jin standing near his own locker watching Ross, an idea comes to my mine almost instantly and an evil smile curls on my lips as I walk causally past everyone and up to Ross.

I eye Jin, still smiling and his face falls but before he can start storming towards me I slam my hands either side of Ross so he's pinned against the lockers. I can hear people stop and whisper to their friends but I don't care, right now all I'm thinking about is sweet revenge.

Startled by the noise Ross turns around to face me but before he can say anything, I strike.

His body tenses up as I push my lips into his, he backs up as if to get away but this only allows me to trap him closer into the lockers.

"Ma-! Ther..hmmf ..peop- MHF!"

I cut him off by slipping my tongue into his mouth and Ross almost melts into me. I can practically feel Jin's blood boiling...and I love it. I didn't know I was so protective and how much I wanted Ross to be safe, no one was going to fucking hurt him again, no one.

I let myself push Ross further into the lockers deepening the kiss each time I took a step. I could feel him almost falling so I slip one hand underneath his shirt, trailing lightly over his back feeling his whole body shiver.

Ross's POV
...............

I couldn't help but let my legs turn to liquid beneath me. Max obviously didn't care that everyone was watching gob smacked and startled, I didn't have much of a choice. Max's body was pressed into mine so I was stuck against the locker. I tried to get him off but I was only getting weaker, every time I moved his kisses only got stronger and after awhile I just let my eyes close and I let the pressure of his chest on mine support me.

Suddenly his hand was moving up the small of my back and I jumped with surprise involuntarily letting a chill roll through my skin. God he was good, I mean I don't know what a 'good kisser' is but whatever he was doing was amazing and he knew it with every move he made.

Jin's POV
..........................

That son of a bitch.

My hands are balled into fists that I just wanted to paint onto his face as he waltz's casually over to Ross. His sadistic half smile made my body taunt and all I want to do is show him what I've got, I don't care who this guy thinks he is, even though his rumours sound pretty bad I'm sure that I can take him.

I start to walk over, preparing myself to make impact but then he does something that makes my blood burn. Everyone around me stops, either from the noise of Max pinning Ross to the lockers or what he was doing to him. I hear girls in a small group whispering to one another;

"Oh my god Max is gay?"
"Ugh that's gross"
"Haha get a room!"
"Wish my boyfriend kissed me like that"

Some guys are just standing, staring, completely shell shocked by the sight they're seeing. I guess this must be a pretty big deal for them but the only thing I want to do is smash Max's head into those lockers ...that he's currently using to push Ross up against. Every move Max makes is like he's deliberately trying to piss me off and it's working like a charm.

The worst thing is Ross doesn't look at all like he's trying to get him off ...but Max is strong, yeah that's it.

I see Ross slowly slide down like he's about to fall so I start pacing closer but I'm only a few meters away when Max releases his right hand off the wall, the one closest to me...so I can see it casually glide under Ross's shirt and up his back. That is the fucking final straw. My teeth are grinding together as I go up to Max about to rip him away and punch him in his pretty ginger face.

I reach out my hand ready to grab his black hoodie but he moves so I miss. Everyone's heads shift in sync with his movements, completely transfixed.

Max releases Ross off the lockers as calmly as when he put him there as if it was a game, letting him get his balance before turning to me...with a fucking malicious smirk.

"Morning Jin" he smiles.

Unable to put any of my rage into action I just stand there like an idiot, grinding my teeth to their roots hoping my facial expressions show how much hate I have inside me.

I watch, like everyone else as Max saunters off smiling to himself with his hands in his hoodie pockets and his grey beanie watching me glare at his back, leaving Ross as a hot mess using only his locker door for support. I never thought I'd have a rival, but now I'm absolutely loathing this boy and it's obvious why they call him Mad Max.
So if it's a game he want's, I'll give him a game...one he'll regret playing.

Welp that's that, enjoy.
~ Pixie ~