Chapter 2

Ross' POV
~~~~~~~

Once the nurse stuck a bandaid on my cheek and sent me off, I was forced to roam the empty halls to class.
I got a detention.
And that's where I am now.

I sit tapping a rhythmless tune on my desk as I wait for the hour after school to end. When Max enters. My face burns red, wha? Why is my face doing that? Am I dying?!?

Max causally sits in the desk next to me, making me even more confused. The overlooking teacher glares at him,

"Max Mithzan, you were sent to a detention yes?" He asks

Max nods

"Then I expect you to attend it on. Time. What did you do today?" The teacher grunts

Max stands up and gives the teacher his red slip, the teacher reads it out aloud. Why he does this no one knows, maybe to just embarrass us all.

"Says here that you... Physically damaged an innocent student, instead of ignoring their taunts" he sighs,

Ever other person in the room can guess what he was called...
Mad Max.

Max sits next to me and pulls out a DS, I pull out my own and start up Pokemon. I'm having fun while not getting caught when I feel a tap on my shoulder, I expect a teacher so I slowly turn, but it's Max.

He points to his DS and smiles,

"Wanna trade?" He asks, he's playing Pokemon too.

I feel my words fail me, his smile is so... Handsome.

I nod slowly and we trade some of our pokemons, I always needed a ditto and he needed a vulpex so we traded those.
I smile at him and thank him, he smiles and nods back.

One of my constant bullies behind me chucks a plane at me which I read because I'm silly

'So your a gay fag too huh ear eyes?' It says, I barely notice Max leaning over and reading over my shoulder, till his breath tickles my neck as he grunts.

He turns around to face them and draws a finger across his neck. He's terrifying. Yet, he's sorta nice to me?
I'm so confused...

Authors note;

Did you guys see the recent butt knights video? It's so adorable
"I FIND YOU QUITE ENCHANTING" -Ross

You can tell when I'm really into a story, I'm enjoying writing this so much!