Chapter 21

Round Three !Fight!

Jin's POV
.......................

Shit. I can feel my heart beat quicken as the tall, ginger figure strides towards me. I hear Ross behind me cry out in happiness with Jess beside him ...this won't do.... not one bit. Fuck! This would have worked out so nicely. How the hell did he even get out?

My feet swivel around towards Max. I snap back behind me and shoot across to Ross who's just started to jog towards Max but I catch him before he can go any further and force my mouth onto his.
He struggles in my arms but I hold his own next to him and grin as he tries to pull away.
This will work, I can almost feel the ground shake with the anger of Mad Max.

Max's POV
.....................

That mother fucker. My legs rip forward as I witness Jin pull Ross towards him and- oh hahahahaha......no.

"JiiiiiNNNNNNNN!" I roar across the clearing. My voice attracts the attention of students nearby who can seem to feel the vibe between us and gather around to see what's happening. I see gaggles of girl run off to get friends or teachers but I don't care, all I care about right now...is tearing off Jin's face.

I see Jess scream and start pounding at Jin but she's not strong enough and Jin seems as if he's enjoying it, then he punches her across the face.

"GET THE FUCK OVER HERE YOU BASTARD!" by now I'm meters away and I lunge at him, jerking him off Ross and onto the ground where I lift up my leg and force it into his side.

-!FINAL ROUND!-

A circle of people had developed around us and I can hear whispers echo and bounce around the clearing.

"Is that Max?"
"Oh he's Mad...like god he's really mad"
"MAD MAX!"
"Look it's jacket boy Jin! They're gonna fight!" A guy calls out and soon the whole crowd is cheering us on 'fight! fight! fight! fight!'.

Before I go in for another kick I look up at Ross who's joined the edge of the crowd with Jess holding him back and comforting him. His face is tear streaked and as I stare into his eyes he gives me a smirk and mouths "Mad Max".
I answer back with a wicked grin and now all my attention is on this piece of shit picking itself up off the dirt.

Jin pushes himself up, bouncing into a fighting stance with his fists up. I tense up my body and get ready to show him why I'm called Mad Max.
Jin dusts off his jacket lightly and fixes his hair, strengthening the hatred I hold inside of me.
We carefully circle each other, shifting slowly to anticipate any quick attacks we might spring. The crowd around us only gets louder but Jin and I are in our own little world where everything, is just us. 

"So" Jin begins curling his lip into a smile but not just any smile, his real smile. A smile that speaks manipulation and remorseless actions, one that I would like to make a knuckle sandwich of.

"How did you get out?" He cocks his head slightly holding a thick gaze.
I reach into my jean pocket and pull out a thin scorched piece of rope and dangle it in front of his face for the crowd to see.

"YOU TIED HIM UP YOU MONSTER!" Ross wails wanting to join me but Jess holds him back, cooing him softly. I just hold my hand up to Ross and he calms down giving me a small nod.

"Oh look at that" Jin giggles "what a smart boy, a lot smarter than I thought"
"What's the point of all this Jin?" I let the piece of rope drop to the ground as we continue to circle.
"You still don't get it do you?" He laughs holding up his arms in the air as if to give up "I DO IT FOR FUN!"

Then he swings forward and punches me in the jaw.
I stumble backwards regaining my balance as I watch Jin stretch his fingers and cackle. I wipe away a drip of blood and stand up, stretching my body as tall as It can go and chuckle. Jin hides his confusion with a smile, "what's so funny?"
"You've never seen me fight have you?" I simper sauntering towards him.
"What does that matter" He retorts, spitting at me.
"Oh it doesn't but you should know" I whisper "I always win"

I reach out for a punch which Jin ducks for just like I wanted, I swing my leg underneath him and he crumbles to the floor but quickly gets up but not quick enough. I slam my fist into his face feeling a crunch of satisfaction as I hit his nose.
He regains his balance and scowls back at me, wiping away a thick ooze of blood sliding down to his chin. The crowd erupts with cheers, who's side their own I don't know and don't care.

Jin jabs at my stomach with rapid fire making me convulse and almost fall over but I'm not that weak. I return the favour with a slap to the side of his face and as his head comes back around to face me I elbow his chin.
Jin slips off his jacket, letting it slither off his arms to the dirt next to his feet. Adjusting his chin like a robot he swiftly high kicks up to my abdomen and knocks me to the ground, oh no.
In seconds I'm being clobbered from above with a series of kicks and stomps. I cover my face with my arms to protect myself as I think.
"I have to admit Max!" Jin chuckles loudly "You're pretty good competition and you sure know how to fight but you obviously haven't been trying, fight me you piece of shit!"
I stay silent allowing him to think I'm weak, slowly leading him into a false sense of security.
He keeps the blows coming with malicious laughs and giggles, Ross's screams are just audible in the mix of other voices.

"Is Max losing? That's crazy man!"
"These guys are insane"
"Should we get a teacher or something?"

I hold myself together just a little longer...just a little bit more.

Jin's POV
....................

I crush my feet over and over into Max's body making sure every stomp is winding him. This is almost too easy it's boring.

"Is little Max giving up" I taunt forcing my weight down harder into his sides, hearing quiet grunts "Is little Max secretly a weakling?" I slam my knee into his thigh hearing another moan "Does little Max not care if I have some fun with Ross when I'm done with you?"
I feel his body go rigid and his groans stop, my kicks slow down as I listen to hear a hushed  snigger exhale from his hidden face.
"Have you accepted your defeat?" I spit lifting my foot up for a final blow.
"On the contrary" I hear Max say as I bring my foot down but before it reaches its target I feel a rough hand clench around my ankle. Fuck.

My body is tossed across the ground and for a few seconds I'm airborne...what? How? Max slings me into the ground and I tumble into some feet at the edge of the crowd who shuffle backwards in fear as Max reaches back out and picks me up by my collar. How the hell?

Ross's POV
.....................

I watch in amazement as Max casually walks over to Jin's sprawled out body on the ground with no emotion and pulls him up by his shirt collar, dangling him a foot above the ground. Jin's body droops limply in Max's hand.

Max lets Jin stay there, teasing him by letting him gain his strength then the crowd lets out a giant "OH!!" in unison as Max flings Jin into the dirt, face first with ease. If I didn't know him, I would be a lot more scared but even so I can feel a shiver go down my spine as Max's lips twist into a smirk. He steadily walks over to Jin, his arms twitch in the sunlight as he tries to get up but he doesn't have time. Max grabs Jin's forearm and pulls him up, helping him stand, I see Jin's lips move with a smile and then Max's figure stiffens.

"Okay then" He whispers then Jin is lifted up and flung into the crowd. Some people try to help him up but he pushes them away and gets to his feet, walking back into the clearing fenced in by bodies. I have to commend him on his determination but right now Max looks like he could shoot a puppy and have no regrets. On the other hand, Jin looks horrible, his muscles are showing through his dirt stained shirt but his face is a mess of hair and blood, tattered with cuts and bruises. I still want to smash in his face though but it looks like Max is going to do that anytime soon.

Jin limps his way over to Max who stands, arms at his sides, ready. Jin takes a weak swing but Max just steps backwards, Jin tries again but Max just pushes his punch away.

"Just stop it Jin" Max says tiredly.
"Ha! I may look bruised but inside I can still-"
"Stop sounding like you're in a movie, just stop or I'll have to end this with a broken bone"
"HAHA! I'd like to see you try lover boy!" Jin yaks attempting another punch.
"Careful Jin...I'm losing my patience"
"Do you ever get this rough with Ross?"

Jess's grip on my shoulders tightens and my nails dig deeper into my palm.

Max however...relaxes? Oh no...this is it...the final blow.
Quick as a cat Max grips the sides of Jin's head and brings it down to his knee, I hear a loud CRACK ring throughout the clearing, surely some teachers would have heard that along with the loud "OH MY GODS!".

Jess releases her grip and I rush over to Max who's standing over Jin's knockout remains, breathing steadily.

"Max, Max!" I pant running up to him and wrapping my arms around his taunt torso "are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm alright" he breathes a sigh of relief and returns the hug.
"Did he tie you up?!"
"Kidnapped me, yeah"
"Oh my g-god" I hold on tighter to his shirt and ignore the growing mummers around us.

Max's POV
...................

"Ross calm down it's only been, what? A day maybe"
"S-shut up" he stutters burrowing his head into my chest. I fumble with his hair certain of my feelings and how simple it all is with Jin out of the way.

I lift up Ross's chin and pull it towards me, he smiles against my lips and reaches up to wrap his arms around my neck. A wave of shock goes through the crowd of students still watching,

"Yes! They're in love okay!" Jess yells at them and strolls towards us.
'Damn' I hear a few girls whisper to each other.

We break away and Jess tackles me with a hug.
"Don't get kidnapped by a physco ever again, okay?"
"No promises" I laugh.

I spy a bunch of teachers making their way over to us, some angry and others still figuring out what was going on. I'm surprised it took them so long.
I leave Ross and Jess with Jin and face the teachers glares of disappointment and shock.

"What the hell happened here?" The Principal yells pointing towards Jin who's being helped up by Ross and Jess.
"We had a fight"
"Yes I can see that!"
"This is the last time Max!" another teacher chimes in "this is defiantly your worst action and I don't think we can keep a student like you here any longer"
"Well you can tell that to Jin when he wakes up after I tell you what's actually been happening"

~dadadadadad DAdadadada Time skip!~

Ross's POV
............

I sit next to Jin as he comes too in one of the infirmary beds, even though he looks as ordinary as any other student he's a menace and I can't ever feel sorry for him.  His eyes flutter open and when he spies me he giggles to himself.

"Did Max get expelled?" He chokes.
"On the contrary" I say friendly "you got expelled"
"The fuck?" He sits up then falls back down cradling his head in his hands.

I hear the infirmary door creak open and look up to see Max beaming over at me. Jin's face crumbles into the sheets in disgust.

"How you feeling?" Max pouts.
"Oh! Just fine!" Jin snarls sarcastically "I have no idea what you see in that bastard Ross"
"Sorry Jin" I get up and peck Max on the cheek, he grabs the back of my neck and brings me in for a proper kiss before pulling away, I look back towards Jin who looks as if he's about to throw up "You're not a jin-ger"

Max snorts under his breath and grabs my hand to lead me out.
"oh fuck off-" Jin growls as Max and I waltz out the door together but Max snaps his neck around and gives him a dark glare to shut him up.

As we walk down the hallway together I tighten my grip on his hand.

I don't want to lose him again.

Pixie's chapter, edited by me. Thanks for waiting. AND FOR THOSE WHO DON'T READ AUTHORS NOTES... Man you're missing out we have a party in here! Totes mi goats! Thanks to everyone who does take the time to read these, if you do then you understand why updates are stalling and how to prevent that!

This was fun to write! God I would have put more detail into Jin's downfall but it probably would have ended up with him dying (this isn't any comparison to the real Jin by the way just our character)
Cheers ~ Pixie

CONTEXT STUFF YADDA YADDA

Jin being a douche telling Ross "you know you love meh bebe"
Ross being like, "ya I did boy but since YOU'VE BEEN GONE , I made friends that care I made a boyfriend that treats me like I should be treated, like I should HAVE been treated, all you did was hold me back boy!"

Ross walks away, Jin grabs forcefully kisses Ross while saying something doochuey like "maybe this will help you remember why you loved me"
Max is like, OH HELL NO and the fight begins, people watching and stuff. ERMAGERD A FIGHT BETWEEN MAD MAX AND PURPLE JACKET JIN (yes nice names good good)

Max wins obviously have a romantic scene with Ross everyones cool, Jin is dead nice.
Good good meow meow

Ross walks to Jin say's something like "Sorry Jin but  your not a gin.ger" OHHHHHH
Yeah so that happened.