Chapter Twenty-Seven

Dracos P.O.V.

I watch (Y/N) as she raced off. She looked like she had just witnessed a murder. But to be honest she had almost been the murdurer of Pansy Parkinson. The last thing I heard her say was "'What have I done?'" She sounded as if it wasn't really her who was doing it. Also when she turned towards me her eyes glittered with silver and red. Something was wrong.
"Who was screaming? What happened?" Called Professor McGonagal as she rushed in with Professor Snape and Dumbledore.
"It was Pansy who had screamed. (Y/N) was torturing her. It was horrible." Says one of Pansys friends who I believe is Milicent.
"What? Where is Miss Parkinson?" Dumbledore asks quickly. We walk out of the way and the Professors rush to Pansys side.
"No. This is impossible." Snape mutters. He sounded surprises.
"She used the ritual of the Shadow Lady." I say quietly as I step forwards.
"How do you know about that?" Professor McGonagal asks quickly.
"Father." I say curtly.
"She wasn't herself. It was as if something was taking over her. Her eyes gkimmered with reds and silvers." Blaise pipes up from next to me and the Slytherins around us nod.
"Where is she now?" Snape asks.
"She ran upstairs but she flew off. I couldn't stop her. It was as if she never saw me." Says Gia from infront of the painting doorway. She looked frantic and worried.
"She's heading to the Shadow Castle." She says and I fall to the floor.
"No." Was all I could say before pain filled my body and blackness took over.

(Y/N)s P.O.V.

I fly as fast as I could, deeper and deeper into the Forbidden Forest. Something seemed to be leading me so I just followed the feeling I had in my gut. Something is wrong with me. I want to know what and how. As I fly deeper into the shadows a black castle appeared infront of me. I land and shift back to human.
Slowly I take cautious steps towards the large black gates. On either side stood a guard dressed completely in black when they saw me they bowed and opened the gates. I walk in to be greeted by a beautiful garden full of black roses. I walk past it all and into the castle. Sitting infront of me was a throne of golds and silvers.
"Hello again my dear one." Says a familiar voice from the shadows. I stop and peer into the shadows. Tears fill my eyes when the woman stepped from the shadows.
One word slips from my lips. "Mother."

Gias P.O.V.

I watched the professors take both Pansy and Draco away. Draco looked as if he was in pain before he blacked out which means either shes hurt or she is in the castle. The Shadow Castle is the home of the Shadow Lady. She use to live there with her husband and daughter but the husband died and the daughter had to leave quickly. Nobody knows who the Shadow Lady is or who her family is or was. We all just know they are more powerful that all the greatest witches and wizards are added together each.
Somehow I have an odd feeling that (Y/N) has something to do with the Shadows. That's how she could do the ritual. That's why she is so powerful. That's why she has gone to the Shadow Castle. That also explains how all the darkness and the dhadows are on her side. That is also how she could command that dragon yo sit and it listen. (Y/N) isn't just the Snake Princess. She is also the Shadow Ladys daughter.
If this is true then 1. The school is gonna be in big shit for underestimating her. 2. She is now talking to her mother. 3. We are going to see (Y/N) in the traditional Shadow dress and 4. Draco is in trouble. Life threatening trouble.
Cause if he isn't who the heir has been betrothed to then he is going to suffer a long painful suffering that may lead him to a life long home in a cell in Azkaban for the crimes of murdur while under insanity.