Chapter Five

(Y/N)s P.O.V.

My eyes snap open to see it was dark and I was snuggled into Draco. A slight chill hit my body and I got to my feet. "I'll be back in a minute." Draco gives me a wary look and I don't blame him really.
I keep having dreams about Sirius and each time they get stronger and scarier. The only times I haven't had the Nightmates was when I accidentaly fell asleep in Dracos arms at Malfoy Manor and on the train just now. Something about him was soothing.
I walk out of the compartment and towards the Gryffindor carraige. Suddenly the train stopped and people began to scream. I burst through the door to see frost on the windows and Dementors in the isle. I hiss angrily and the Dementors turned towards me.
Their hideouse black bodies floated above the floor and their torn black cloaks and robes swayed in the still air. "Leave... NOW!" I hiss and all but one leaves the train. I stalk towards it hissing angrily and I felt Ice tighten slightly.
The Dementor was just infront of me. It opened the door to the compartment and I heard a thud. I pull out my wand and growl "Expecto Patronum." A bright light fills the train carraige and the Dementor quickly dissapers. I look into the carraige to see a boy on the floor and Ice hisses quietly.
"Killer." I stiffen and growl. Before turning and walking off.
"Thanks for saving us." I stop and turn my head to see who thanked me. It was a girl with bushy brown hair.
"Why would I save you and that killer. I did it for myself." I hiss. The girl gives me a shocked look and I storm back to the Slytherin carraige with my wand in hand.
As I walked into the carriage to see Draco standing by his compartment door. I smile at him and he relaxes. A deep voice sounds from behind me.
"What do you think your doing? We have been told to search this train." I turn to see a tall man dressed in black. His face was hidden.
"Yes and I'm aloud to send them away." I say calmly.
"Under whos law?" The man growls. I smile.
"Mine..." I let it sink in and the man bows and hurriedly steps back.
"My queen. I'm terribly sorry." I laugh.
"I'm not queen yet. I haven't found...him yet." The man stands up straight and I see green snake like eyes.
"What about the boy." He points behind me to see he was pointing at a partially startled Draco.
"I..." I try to find something to say about it but I couldn't.
"Don't turn from him so fast my... Princess. I know you only find peace in his arms." He whispers so only I could hear.
I blush and nod before walking back to Draco.
"What was that about? He called you a Queen." Draco hissed as he placed a hand on my shoulder to stop me walking past.
"You wouldn't understand Draco." I whisper.
"Why would I not understand?" He pleads. I look into his stormy gray eyes and sigh.
"Because if I tell you I may end up having to kill you. Not with snakes but me." Tears were forming in my eyes but I wouldn't let them show. I have to be strong for whatevers coming for me.
I quickly give Draco a kiss on the cheek and walks into the compartment. Draco sits next to me and pulls me into him. I lean my head on his shoulder and I look out the window as the train continues to Hogwats.

Dracos P.O.V.

I look down at (Y/N) as she looks out the window. I can still feel her lips on my cheek. I smile to myself and I lean back into the seat.
"What is going on here?" A familiar shreik comes from the compartment door. I sigh and I hear (Y/N) and Ice hiss unhappily.
"Oh nothing much Parkinson. Or can't I snuggle with your Dracey-poo?" (Y/N)s voice was laced with venom as she glared at Pansy.
"How dare you." Pansy growls. "I'd stay away from Draco if I were you." I bristle and am ready to yell at her myself when (Y/N) places her hand on my knee.
"Well I'm sorry but I can't." She hisses. I look at her and I see Ice is twitching. He really wants to strike it looks like.
"Why is that?" Pansy spat angrily.
"It's kinda hard to stay away from someone you live with. Or didn't you know I'm living with 'your' Draco?" (Y/N) snickers amd I hear Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle struggling to hold in a laugh.
When I look at Pansy I snort at her expression.
Pansy shots me a glare and I laugh full out. Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle join in. Pansy growls and storms off.
"That was amazing. I never thought her face could get any worse." Blaise struggled to talk after his laughing fit and I laugh even more. (Y/N) hisses and stares at the compartment door for a second before calming down and adjusted Ice a little.
"Nice scarf by the way." Blaise says as he recovers completely. She stiffens and I pull her into me.
"I brought it for her in Diagon Alley as a welcoming present." She smiles greatfully at me and I see that Ice was less stiff and looked more like a scarf.
"I'd better get into my robes. We're almost there." She quickly gets up and brushes her hand over mine. I feel sonething fall into it and I look down.
In my hand was a snake the size of my index finger. It hissed softly and I smile. I was beautiful. It had green scales with a silver stomach and black patches around its blood red eyes. It wraps around my finger like a ring and I feel its warmth seep through my finger and into my body. I felt as calm as I do when I have (Y/N) in my arms.
The snake winks and goes stone still. I smile even more. Only a true Slytherin can have a snake appear like that. And (Y/N) is a true Slytherin.
I change into my robes quickly with Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle. The lights of the Hogwarts station appeared in the distance. It always felt like home but something was always missing. And now I've found her. I don't care if she doesn't tell me everything. I just want to have her with me...forever.