Chapter Twenty-Three

(Y/N)s P.O.V.

As I walk over to him. Faolin walked by my side chuckling, a smile was plastered on my face and everyone watching was totaly confused. When I got to Dracos side I knelt next to him and wiped the tears from his face. "Next time just leave okay. Just leave." I whisper.
Draco looks up at my face and sits up. "Please. Never do that again. Never." He murmers before pulling me into him. I bury my face into his chest and tears flow down my cheeks.
"I promise Draco. I promise." Was all I managed to say before everyone crowded around us and lifted us into the air.
I stiffle a laugh and take hold of Dracos hand. I spot Ivory in the back glaring at me whike her brother was smileing kindly at us. I blink in shock before slowly looking back at Draco who was now smiling and chuckling softly. Faolin was leaning against a tree laughing and talking to Pansy who was smiling and twirling her short hair around her finger.
"Look at that. She isn't drooling over you." I laugh and Draco sighs with relief.
"Yes. Score for me." Draco whoops happily and I smile.
When we get placed back on the ground I stumble into Draco. His arms wrap around me and I look up into his eyes. "I'm really sorry I did what I did. I just need to teach you a lesson." My voice comes out a mumbleas I watch Dracos face get closer. He leans his forehead on mine and I can feel his breath on my face.
"Don't apolagize okay. I love you. Nothing changes that." He whispers so only I can hear him. Thats when the students begin chanting.
"Kiss her. Kiss her. Kiss her." Draco looks into my eyes and raises an eyebrow.
"May I?" He asks politely. I give him a smirk and he smiles cheekiky.
His lips press onto mine and I close my eyes. Without realizing too much my fingers find their way to his platinum hair and tangle themselves in it. Cheers erupt from around us and I smile against Dracos lips. Draco pulls away and I untangle my fingers from his hair.
Gia runs over and gives me a slip of paper. On it was a spidery scrawl in red. When I look closer I see it wasn't written in ink. It was written in some kind of blood.
Beware (Y/N).
You are messing with the wrong person. Don't take what doesn't deserve to be yours or you will suffer the concequinces.
Beware.
I growl and burn the note quickly. "What was that?" Draco asks. I shrug and turn around to see Ivory smirking at me. Slowly I shifted into a wolf and begin to growl in wolf to Gia.
"It's Ivory. She wrote the note. She wants Draco and she won't stop until she gets him. We need your wolves her right now." Gia seems shocked at first but nods quickly.
"Could you howl please?" She asks softly. With a quick shake of my body I lift my head and howl to the sky.
More howls reply and Gia hops from foot to foot as we look towards the Forbidden Forest. Wolves walk from the shadows and in the lead was a snow white wolf with a red under belly. Gia begins to run towards them and Draco nudges me with his foot to follow.
I look back at him to see he was smiling. I take off after Gia and I catch up to her just before the pack of wolves. They look at me with inclined heads as I shift back to human and stand next to their master. "We need your help. My friend here is being threatened by someone. Someone we all hate." Gia growls. The wolves growl back and forth between them before the red wolf turns back to Gia. They growl again and Gia whispers something to the wolves. They growl and bark angrily.
"They will help. They want revenge on Ivory. For now we should go. Now why don't walk around the school to see if the schools are all getting along." I nod at the wolves and walk with Gia back towards the school.
We walk out into the courtyard to see everyone was in little groups. Each group was of a single school. "I don't think they're talking to each other. They need to mix more. Have some fun." Gia sighs as we stop under a tree and look out at the groups of students.
"Why don't we start a little party. You could do the outfits and I could do the decor and music." I suggest cheekily.
"Lets do it." Gia pulls me to my feet and we pull out our wands.
We flick our wands and the whole courtyard with everyone in changed completly. The trees and archways were draped in sparkling streamers and music was playing from a hidden source. Everyone was wearing beautiful outfits. The guys in sleak ironded tuxes and the girls in unique and beautiful dresses, no two dresses looked the same. Everyone looked around in confusion before they began to mingle. They laughed, they talked and they danced. I flicked my wand again and a long snakes and refreshments table appeared off to the side.
"Well done Gia. The outfits look amazing." I complemwnt kindly as I surveyed our handy work.
"You didn't do to bad yourself." Gia replied.
"Your dress is amazing and I love mine." I add with a smile.
Gia wore a slim, night blue sleeveless dress with tiny black running wolf shapes adorning her silver belt. The skirt was slit at the front and revealed her slightly tanned legs and elegant feet in a pair of black heels.
I wore a dark red dress with a single sleeve that flowed to my wrist. It had dark orange seguins glittering on the bodice in the shapes of flames. The belt was black with a silver and gold snake buckle. The skirt stopped at me knees at the front and fell almost to my feet at the back. On my feet I wore blood red heels. Gia and I looked absolutely amazing.
"So I guesses correctly. It was you two who did it." Said a familiar voice from behind us.
We turn to see Draco and Blaise in perfect black tuxes, once again Draco was without a tie. But I'm glad. He looks extremely attractive with his tussled hair and stormy eyes which glittered with amusement.
"Yup. It was us. Care to join the party boys." Gia asks with a florish of her hand.
"As long as I can have a dance with you Gia." Blaise chuckles. Gia blushes and takes his hand. They walk off to the dancefloor and I am left standing with Draco.
"You look ravishing (Y/N). I'm fighting back the urge to pick you up and cart you off to my room." Draco says casualy even though his eyes flittered with hunger and need.
"Well you can't do that. If you do I won't kiss you for a week. You have to stay and enjoy the party." I tease. Draco pouts before pulling me over to where some couples were already dancimg to a sweet slow song.
He pulled me into him and we swayed and moved to the music. Everything seemed perfect and amazing until Finch came in with his cat. The music stopped and the decorations dropped and fell to the ground. Draco grumbles unhappily but never lets go of my waist.
"Finch darling. What...did...you...do? I set up this party and you ruined it." I growl. Finch pales and his cat Mrs Morris's fur stood on end.
"Oh I'm very sorry. I'll go now." He says quickly before scurrying off.
The music restarted and the decorations put themselves back to where they were before. Everyone cheered and danced. Everything was perfect once again and this time I'm sure it will stay that way until the party has lost it's buzz and is over.