Chapter Nineteen

Dracos P.O.V.

The train comes to a sudden stop and Ice shakily unwraps from around her neck and looks down at (Y/N). She looks beautiful yet pained.
Her eyes snap open and she gasps for air. She sits up and clutches her chest quickly. Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle sigh in relief that shes concious again. "Draco we have to get off the train and into a carriage." (Y/N) says quickly while pulling out her wand. She hisses to Ice who nods and bares his fangs.
The door swings open and she shoves everyone into the isle. She leads us quickly out of the train with Ice still baring his fangs into the shadows. I get everyone else to get onto the carriage and I look (Y/N) in the eye. "What is going on?" I growl lowly.
"Some old 'friends' of mine are visiting Hogwarts so we have to get there before the sense I'm out in the bloody open. Now get into the carriage." She hisses. I sigh and get into the black carriage.
"See ya soon guys." (Y/N) waves and the carriage begins to move. I try to stand up and jump off but I'm glued to the spot.
I just watch helplessly as she flicks her wand and a large blue misty creature erupts from the end of her wand. Everyone in the carriage gaps as we realize that she has just summoned a Patronus. It flies into the air and shifts its form from one to another causing it to glow and blue flames to burst from it. The sight was truly amazing.

(Y/N)s P.O.V.

I consentrate on all of my happy memories at once as I watch my Patronus glow and blue flames erupt from it. As the flames die down I see my true Patronus. A Leopard. I smile as it lands on the ground infront of me. It's back is the height of my shoulder and its lean body is muscular and handsome.
The patronus disappears and I take off into the trees at a run. I leap over tree roots and bushes with ease as I flick back to the dream I had while I was unconciouse.
'I walk through the shadows until I come to a green meadow with an elderly man standing in the center. "Hello my dear. You are just in time." He rasps and I frown.
"In time for what?" I ask.
"You are very powerful my dear. You can summon a powerful patronus any time you please. You can also change into the shape of any animal at anytime. You must practice when you can. For you have not much time left." The elderly man said with a smile and everything dissapeared.'
I focus on me changing into a wolf and I can feel the change almost instantly. I now run on four legs at a faster speed. I glance at my reflection as I run past a stream to see I'm completely white.
I smile to myself and press on harder. The carriages gome into view and I let out a howl. It sounded like a harsh wind in the mountains. Heads snap in my direction from every carriage as my new voice echos past them.
I gain nore speed and leap over a fallen tree. I fly through the air and land lightly with out loosing speed. I've never felt so free in my life.
The sound of spells being fired at me fills my ears and I dodge then easily. I get closer to the carriages and I watch as the Thestrals shake their heads in delight. A branch snaps and falls infront of me but I was ready. I leap into the air and change into a new form. A white owl.
I flap my wings and soar over the heads of the amazed students who sat in the carriages. They clap and laugh as I do flips in the air above them. My sharp eyes suddenly catch sight of a carriage with a group of girls. One of which was Pansy Parkinson.
I let out a screech and dive sharoly towards them. They screem and hold their arns over their heads. I swoop upwards just above their heads and they look up at me shakily. I narrow my eyes and dive at them. Again and again and again.
I stoo diving at them when one of the girls pulled out her wand and hit my wing with a spell. I plummet to the ground and land on the floor of one of the carriages. Familiar hands gently pick me up and I bite back a screech when they touch my sore wing. I look up to see Draco.
I hop from his grasp and change back to my normal form causing the four boys in the carriage to gasp.
"Wait. That was you?" Draco stares at me with wide eyes and I nod. My arm burned with pain and I pulled up my sleeve to see a patch of my arm was raw, red and bleeding slightly. I sigh and flop onto the seat beside Draco.
"Yup. When I concted out on the train I had a dream vision kind of thing with an old man in it. He told me I had a powerful patronus that I had to summon and that I'm a shapeshifter. Not an animagus. A shapeshifter." I say as I summon some water with a flick of my wand and gently wash it over and around my wound.
"Here. Let me do it." Draco used his wand to take control of the water and I let Draco take over. The water swished softly over my injury and I feel calm, just like when I'm in Dracos arms.
"Who is that girl anyway?" I ask huffily.
"Which one?" Asks Blaise.
"The one who shot me out of the sky with a bloody fireball spell you idiot." I hiss causing my teeth to turn into sharp fangs.
"Oh her. Uh... Thats... You know... Ivory Winterland." He mutters quietly. I clench my hands into fists and a growl forms deep in my throat.
"Oh she is gonna pay for that." I turn my head and glare at Jewels carriage.
The Thestral pulling it snorted and shook it's head angrily. I look it in the eye anf it calms down slowly. "This year is gonna be a whole lot of fun for me. Lots of fun." I say with a sly grin causing the boys to gulp.
The carriage pulls on and I run hundreds of different ways to get revenge on her and her brother. All of which are painful, powerful and in one way or another, quite illegal.