Chapter Two

(Y/N)s P.O.V.

Draco and I finally walk into the second to last shop for today. Ollivanders wand shop. I walk into the shop to see a rather old man with wild white hair. When he saw me he went extremely pale.
"Oh my. Oh my. I wasn't expecting you my dear." His voice was quite raspy and it caused me to flinch. He smiled and laughed at me slightly when I crossed my arms in frustration.
"So I'm guessing you want to be paired with your wand eh?" Ollivander asked as he hobbled out the back and reappeared with a handful of wands.
He handed me one wand at I time and each time I gave it a flick something fell over or broke. One of the wands sent a mirror flying at Draco but he managed to duck just in time.
"Jeeze (Y/N) none of these wands seem to like you very much. And I wonder why?" Draco asked cheekily and recieved a playful punch in the arm.
"Shut up Draco," I hiss quietly as the wand maker hesitantly walked over with a green wand case.
"Try this one." I opened the case to see a beautiful white wand with red swirls in intricate snake designs. I pulled out the wand and a warmth filled my body and I saw I was glowing slightly.
"Well my dear it seems you are a powerful witch with more power to come, for this is a Silver Lime and Cherry wand with a Phoenix head feather core. It is literaly the only one ever made for its said it may be more powerful than the Elder wand itself." The wand maker said softly. I stumbled and almost fell due to a sudden light headed feeling. Luckily Draco caught me before I fell. Suddenly Ice woke up and curled down my arm to inspect the wand.
Ollivander stumbled backwards in fright. "Thank you Ollivander." I quickly paid for the wand and rushed outside and inhaled deeply.
"This isn't good. We have ro get my pet then I'm leaving straight after." I shivered and pushed I through the crowd with Draco.
"How come?" He asjed as we entered the mostly empty pet store.
"Beacause..." I stopped mid sentance when I saw the most beautiful owl I'd ever seen. It was pitch black but had odd blue feathers on the undersides of it's wings. It had deep brown eyes and he hooted happily when I walked over.
The owl inspected Ice but left him alone and hopped onto my arm. Draco walked over with a gold cage and I smiled.
I payed for the owl and cage before finally finishing my sentance. "Because they've found me and are watching me now. The good thing is they can't go onto Malfoy Manor property unless you parents give them permission and I know they won't due to them being proud Purebloods." I say as we walk out of the shop and into the crowd to find Dracos parents.

Dracos P.O.V.

I lead (Y/N) through the crowd until I see my parents arguing with a couple of men. (Y/N) stiffened and pulled against my hand. When I turned to look at her her eyes were wide with fright and she was deathly pale.
"What is it(Y/N)?" She just shakes her head and tries to back away but my grip on her hand tightens.
I pull her towards me and she hids from the mens veiw. "Please don't let them see me Draco. Please." She pleaded helplessly I nodded and pulled her closer to me. Her hands grip onto my shirt so hard her knickles go white. I know now from the look of terror on her face those are the people she's trying to hide from.

(Y/N)s P.O.V.

I felt a wave of sudden protectiveness wash over me from Draco. He was holding me tight and as I clutched onto his shirt I actually felt safe. Safer than I have in many, many years.
My snake was hissing in fear and I knew he was scared as well.
The two men turned in a grumble and walked towards us. I shrunk further into Draco and began to shake and hyperventilate. Draco pulled me hard against his body and I clenched my eyes shut. The two men walked straight past us but I couldn't stop shaking.
"Shhhhh. It's okay. They're gone. Your safe now." Draco whispered. I whimpered into his chest and I soon heard Narcissa and Lucius walk over. When she saw me she pulled me away from Draco and into her warm embrace.
"My darling what's wrong?" She asked softly.
"Those two men. They are looking for me and when they catch me I won't see light again." I whisper shakily.
"But they were just a couple of Mudbloods." Lucius growled.
"A couple of Mudbloods who can talk to snakes." I say softly. Draco almost fell over and Lucius went paler than usual. Narcissa just frowned and took my hand.
"We should go. Just incase they come back." She said. I nod and we walk out of the crowded streets and into a side alley.
"DOBBY" Lucius yelled. A small house elf appeared and he gave me a startled look before turning to Lucius.
"Yes master?" Dobby asked. His voice was ever so slightly nasle with a slight ring to it.
"Take us to Malfoy Manor. Now." Lucius grumbled. Dobby snapped his fingers and we were no longer in Diagon Alley. We were standing outside the biggest manor I'd ever seen. It was black with dark green ivory vines growing up the walls. I looked at the Manor carefuly. It was actually a brilliant habitat for snakes.
"Not bad...I guess." I felt Draco take hold of my hand and I let him lead me into the Manor. It looked even more spectacular on the inside.
"I'll let Draco show you around." Narcissa said cheekily and I stuck my tounge out at her. Draco squeased my hand gently and I let him lead me upstairs.
We came to a door and Draco pushed it open to reveal a bedroom clad in whites, silvers and greens. "This..." Draco gently pushed me into the room. "Is your bedroom. Partly because it's the safest in the house but also because it's next to my room." I turned to Draco to see him smirking at me. I smile and roll my eyes.
"This room is amazing." I say as I ran my hand over a dark wooded chest of draws.
"Come on. Theres more to show you." Draco gently took my hand and pulled me out of my room.
He opened another door to reveal a white bathroom. Everything was white from the towels to the taps to the tiles. It looked presten.
"This is the bathroom." He said before closing the door and continuing the tour.
There were multiple storage rooms and extra bedrooms for when their visitors stay over and a spare bathroom. We came to the last room but Draco didn't open the door right away.
"Hey (Y/N)? Do you play an instument?" He asked and I shrug.
"I can play the piano. Why?" Draco opens the door slowly.
"Because this is the music room." I step past Draco into a large room with many expensive looking instruments. I walk over to a large black piano and I ran my fingers over the keys.
Soft notes filled the air and memories came flying back of my mother teaching me to play. She was a wonderful teacher. She was always patient with me.
"Will you play something for me?" Draco whispered from just beside me. I sigh and sit down infront of the piano.
I closed my eyes and my fingers flew automaticly over the keys. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes as the sorrowful yet powerful song filled the air. It was the last song my mother had taught me and it was by far the hardest.
As the song finished I heard someone walk into the room. I turned to see it was Narcissa and she had tears in her eyes. Draco was watching me and his eyes were hinted with sorrow.
"That was beautiful my dear. I never knew you could play. You play as well as your mother. That song was so sad and meaningful. What song is it? I'm sure I've heard it before somewhere." I wipe a tear from my eye.
"Frozen love. It was the last song mother taught me. She danced to it with father on their wedding day." I say softly.
Draco came to my side and my cheeks flushed a little.
"Oh. Right. But anyway. On a more happier note dinners ready." I nod and follow Narcissa down stairs to the dinning room.

Dracos P.O.V.

I flop onto my bed and close my eyes. Man she's pretty. I can't stop thinking about (Y/N). She so different. She can talk to snakes, she's friends with a dragon in Gringots, she walked through a door and shes so secretive and sorrowfull.
Somewhere deep down I feel something stir and I know she will be mine. I will stop at nothing to have her as my own and noone will stop me. But then Pansy came into mind and I groaned. She is obsessed with me and she may be a problem.
Someone knocks in my door and I lift my head to see (Y/N) leaning on the doorframe watching me.

"When you were showing me around I saw you had a few brooms. I was wondering if you'd like to go for a fly tomorrow after breakfast." I sat up and smiled.
"Sure. Just so you know I'm one of the best fliers at school. I'm the Slytherin Seeker." A smirk covers my face and she gives me a devilish grin.
"If your one of the best fliers then I must be The Snake Princess." She turns and walks off.
"See you tomorrow Draco."

(A/N) I hope you like it so far. If anyone has any ideas please comment.
Thanks