Chapter Twenty-Two

Dracos P.O.V.

I wake up feeling sick and groggy. Slowly I roll out of bed and change into my Slytherin robes. When I walk down the stairs I jump and let out a frightened screach. Sitting in the middle of my common room was a large green snake with yellow eyes and silver fangs the length of my forearm.
(Y/N) burst into the common room with her friend Gia and stumbled backwards when she saw the snake. (Y/N) glared at me before beginning to talk to the snake in parstletounge. It hisses angrily and dissapeared in a puff of smoke. "Who and what was that?" I ask shakily.
"My assassin snake." She says simply before taking Gias hand and dissapearating.
I feel weak in the knees as I walk through the painting of (Y/N)s mum. Great. She has an assassin snake. Now I'm definately dead.
I sulkily walk out of the Slytherin common room and down the corridor towards the Great Hall. When I walk in everyone including the professors looked over at me and scowled. I hung my head and walked over to the Slytherin table. I walked over to (Y/N) and opened my mouth to speak.
"Save it Draco. I don't want to hear a word from you. Your a backstabbing, cheater asshole." She growls angrily. The hall goes quiet as everyone looks at us causing me to flush pink.
"What are you talking about?" I ask quickly.
"You and Ivory is what I'm talking about. Don't think I don't know about what you and her were doing. One I saw and two so did Pansy. She told eveyone." She roared. Tears were brimming her eyes and I felt my heart snap and burn.
"I..." I try to apologize but she cuts me off with a punch to the chest. I fly backwards and smash into the wall. When my head hits the wall my vision tints red.
A growl leaves my mouth and echos through the Great Hall. In a swift movement I'm crouching on the ground growling angrily.
"I just tried to apologize. Now you'll pay. You may be Snake Princess (Y/N). But remember I'm the Dragon Prince. And dragons are larger than snakes." I growl with a devilish smile which wavers when (Y/N) stands and gives me her snake smile.
"Why don't we settle this outside. Those who want to watch follow us." She says calmly. With long elegant steps she walks past me and outside. I get to my feet and follow with clenched fists. Everyone scrambles from their seats and follows me out.

(Y/N)s P.O.V.

I walk outside and fling of my school robe. I flick my hand and my school uniform changes to a pair of slim high waisted black leather pants and a fitted strapeless black croptop. My hair sat in a high ponytail and I undid my hiding spell to reviel my scar.
I slowly turn around and stand with my hands by my side, my feet firmly planted on the ground a shoulder width apart and a straight face. Draco emerged from the castle with everyone, even the teachers not far behind. They formed a semi-circle around us as Draco flung off his robe and rolled up the sleaves of his white school top. He undid his tie and smirked his famous smirked.
"You ready Draco?" I ask viciously. He nods slightly and I hear dreamy sighs from the audience which riles me up even more.
"The rules are there are no rules. I give permission to you to use any spell and every spell. I may do the same of course so neware Draco. Gia count down from 10 for us will you. On the word go we begin." I smile slowly at Draco and he flinches slightly.
Gia nods and begins to count. "10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... Go!" Gia calls and I stand my ground as Draco whistles loudly. There is a roar in the distance and and the sound of wings gaining closer. I smirk and sit down crosslegged.
Slowly I draw shapes in the dirt causing Draco to laugh and the crowd around us to murmer. "What are you doing?" Draco asks with a hint of a snicker in his voice.
"I'm waiting for you to do something interesting. Or do you now know any spells?" I drawl causing some of the crowd to snicker at Draco.
"Fine. You earned it (Y/N). You earned it." Draco growls and I fell a wave of superiorness roll off of Draco and I suddenly fell a hint of regret about starting this duel.
"Hit me." Comes out of my mouth before I can stop it.
"Crucio." He hells clearly and I flinch as the spell hits me. But nothing more. He performed the spell perfectly yet it didn't work. I smile wickedly at Draco as he stares at me in shock.
His expression soon changes as somethin large lands with a thud behind me. I slowly turn and a scream leaves my mouth as a large flame leaves it's mouth. As the fire touches me I gasp and crumple under the pressure. I may be fire proof but that doesn't mean it can't harm me. The flame crushes me into the ground and I begin to panic as the air around me begins to dissapear and I can't breath as well.
"(Y/N)!!!!" Screams Gia and a thought comes to my mind. I shift into a Phoenix and fly through the flames into the air. I let out a vicious screech and dive at the dragon. I shift back into a human and smash my fist down onto the dragons head. It falls to the ground and I jump off. Slowly I turn to it and crouch low to the ground.
"Your an idiot Ungula. You should have stayed in your cave." I growl and slowly my form grows and slowly changes to that of a large dragon with snow white scales and long claws.
I roar and the other Dragon breaths fire at me. I let out a blast of ice and it meets the dragons fire head on. With a flick of my tail a spark of electricity flys over and hits it in the chest. It's fire stops and my ice covers the dragon and it moves no more.
As I shift back I turn and scowl at Draco. "How dare you Draco. Fire. Really. You know how I reacted at the Quidditch World Cup. You brought in my fear now I shall bring in yours." My voice was full of venom and power which caused Draco to pale.
"Reducto." He yelled. I dodged the spell and pulled out my wand. Slowly I touch my wand to the shapes that I drew on the ground and began to mutter a spell.
"Scorpious, Draconus, Flamberisa, Aracnifia Serpentus." I yell the last part of the spell and shoot a beacon of green light into the sky. A portal of swirling green, red and black appears and a figure desends down the beacon of light and lands next to me.
"Hello my beautiful." He whispers and puts an arm around my shoulders.
"Hey." I whisper back with a smile before turning to Draco.
"You aren't worthy Draco. Your a usless excuse of a wizard. I don't know what I ever saw in you but it's gome now. That Soul Mate stone must have made a mistake. You are no longer mine. You can go off and be with Ivory now. I have found the real Dragon Prince. This is Faolin. Now Goodbye Draco. Goodbye." I felt tears prick my eyes as I point my wand at a now broken Draco.
"Conversious." I whisper. Draco crumples to the ground with tears pouring down his cheeks.