Chapter Ten

Dracos P.O V.

I jerk upright to see I'm laying in a white bed in the Hospital Wing. I groan and rub my head. One thing runs through my mind and I quickly look around.
(Y/N). Where is(Y/N).
I begun to panic when Madame Pomfrey rushes over. "Ah your awake. No need to worry. She's fine. She was with Dumbledore the last time I saw her. Miss (Y/N) is a very capable witch with amazing power so you have no need to worry." She says quickly as if reading my thoughts.
But her words calm me and I relax. She gives me a drink of pumpkin juice and lets me go.
I walk down the corridor towards potions when a hand reaches out of the shadows and pulls me into a small, hidden area behind a tapistry. "Shhhh. It's just me. Be quiet or we'll get caught." I relax when I hear the familiar voice of (Y/N).
I sigh and wrap my arms around her waist. She leans her head in my chest and I feel her shaking. "He's struck out Draco. He's after me." She whimpers. I kiss the top of her head.
"It's okay. Remember your always safe with me. Now lets go to Potions this lesson is an interesting one. We're making a potion to ward off evil." I start to walk out of the hiding space when she pulls me back in.
"That was three days ago. You got knocked out after the apple exploded. We have Defence Against the Dark Arts now. Then it's dinner. After that we go to bed. You've been out for three days." She hisses quietly. I stiffen.
"What?" I feel her nod and I growl angrily.
"God damn it. Mother and Father aren't going to be happy."
"I know. Also we all have to sleep in the Great Hall. It's safer in there. Apparently." She adds softly and I snort in disgust.
"Well then we should probably go to class." I growl and I slip out of the hiding spot.
(Y/N) slides out after me and I notice she looks considerably different and not in a good way.
Her hair is a mess and her face is tight and pale. Her usual soft lipped smile is replaced by a tight lipped straight line. Her eyes no longer sparkle but instead they glimmer with fear. A long scar now makes its way from the left corner of her lips, down her neck and dissapears under her robes.
She notices me staring and she turns away. "Let's go." Her voice is tight and strained.
I try to take her hand but she slips it away and walks off. I sulkily follow and I watch as she walks with a slight limp. Something is wrong and I'm gonna find out.
"I'm not gonna tell you any time soon. If I do you will die. And I mean it." She hisses as if reading my mind. I jump slightly and I continue to follow her until we walk into the DADA room.
She slips away and stands by Lupin at the front of the class. I watch as the teachers posture visibly relaxes.
"Draco. Your up." Blaise laughs and claps me on the back. I nod and slowly follow him to where the other Slytherins were standing.
"Okay. Today we are going to face a boggart. A boggart is a creature that can take form of your biggest fear. Miss (Y/N) shall demonstrate how to cast the spell that turns a boggart into something less fearful and more funny." Professor Lupin gestures to (Y/N) and she steps forwards.
"Everyone take out your wands please." She calls. The class obeys and we follow her instructions. She shows us what movement to make with the wand and tells us how to pronounce the incantation ('Riddiculus') properly.
(Y/N) steps back and the professor drags out a large cupboard. "Now since Slytherin is apparently the cunning ones I'd like to see uou all take on the boggart themselves. I'd like to see them trick their way out of their own fears. The Gryffindors shall go afterwards." She calls.
She makes eye contact with me and she shakes her head a little. I frown and she huffs in frustration.

Slowly each Slytherin steps forwards and they take on their fear. Pansys was a large troll. Crabbe and Goyles were the same and made everyone laugh. It was a frudge and cupboard with no food. Blaises was a girl who looked exactly like (Y/N).
When I look over at her I saw her stiffen. Blaises fear was of her. But I couldn't blame him. For the time I've known her she is very scary and full of startling surprises.
Then it was my turn to face my fear. I stood and waited for a bit. Nothing happens. Professor Lupin is about to say something when my boggart appears. It's of (Y/N) slowly walking over to me. Her face is a mask of no emotion. She walks straight past me as if I didn't exist. Then she stops and turns. She walks back to me and pulls out her wand. I just stand there. I stare at the boggart scene in horror. I don't do anything to stop my fear playing infront of me.
I watch as the boggart (Y/N) points it's wand at me. "Your not my soul mate. That stone must be telling a lie. I could never have such a sorry excuse of a person for a soul mate. You just useless Draco. Useless." Boggart (Y/N) hisses and I know shes about so say a curse or something but the real (Y/N) leaps in front if me.
The boggart changes to a snake being tourtured. The snake hissed and withered in pain. I watched as (Y/N) growled and pulled out her wand.
"Exparamus Parotrus." The boggart scene dissapeared and (Y/N) turned to me.
"Jeez your useless sometimes Draco. But I still love you." She whispers and she leaps into me. She wraps her arms around me neck and buries her face into my shoulder. I wrap my arms around her waist.
"I love you too. But you have a class to teach." I say with a smirk.
She pulls away and glares at the watching students.
"All right since the boggart has temporaryly been destroyed the Gryffindors shall do this next lesson. You'd better not muck up then because thats the time Professor Dumbledore will be watching this lesson. Go to your books and read pages 100 to 105 on boggarts and where you can find them." She turns back to me and smirks.
"You too dragon prince. You'll need to know about boggarts for your gonna need to master your fear." I scowl at her half heartedly and I walk over to my desk where Blaise was starimg blankly at the book. I nudge him and he breaks out of the trance. I laugh quietly and begin to read.