Chapter Twelve

Dracos P.O.V.

I take (Y/N)s hand and lead her onto the train. We walk down the aisle to my usual compartment and she sits down with a sigh. Ice emerges from around her neck and flops into a tired pile on her lap. I slowly sit next to her and she leans on my shoulder tiredly.
"I'm so glad to be leaving Hogwarts for christmas. Ice and I are so tired and we're sick of having to hide all the time from Sirius." She moans and rubs her face softly. I laugh.
"Well as soon as we get back to the manor Ice will be able to rest and you and I can spend some quality Soul Mate time together." I smirk down at her and she rolls her eyes at me.
"Actually, first I'm going to have a nice warm bath then we can spend some time together. Okay?" She looks up at me with a smile and I kiss her forehead.
"Fine then." I fake an annoyed pout and she laughs.
Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle appear in the doorway and slowly make their way into our compartment. As soon as they sit down I close the compartment door.
The train begins to move and Ice hisses unhappily as it starts with a jolt almost causing him to fall off (Y/N)s lap. He readjusts himself and falls asleep. "So (Y/N) your pretty good with a wand. You know what you did in DADA was pretty cool. I didn't know you could kill boggarts." Blaise spoke up.
(Y/N) scowled a little before shrugging. "Yeah well you can. But only with that spell. It took me years to be able to master it. It can kill any creature you can't see or can't see it's true form." She strokes Ices head and I feel her bristle a little under Blaises gaze.
"Oh. Right." He says before going quiet.
"So theres gonna be a christmas party at my place christmas eve. Are you guys planning on coming?" I ask to lighten the tense and uneasy mood.
Crabbe and Goyle nod a little before stuffing sweets into their mouths. "Yeah I'm comin. I'll do anything to get my mind away from all this Sirius Black nonsence." Blaise sighs and leans back in the seat.
(Y/N) stiffens beside me and scowls at Blaise a little. "You shouldn't take this Sirius Black 'nonsence' so lightly. He's really running around Hogwarts. He wants to kill me and get to his godson Harry Potter. He is a vile murderer who killed my parents." She hissed causing Blaise to stiffen and I felt the atmosphere get so tense I could cut it with a knife. Crabbe and Goyle even stop eating for a second when they feel the atmosphere in the compartment change.
I take (Y/N) in my arms and hold her closer to me. She calms down and looks out the window, completly ignoring everyone but me. Sadness and anger roll off of her and I want to hold her in my arms forever and never let go.

(Y/N)s P.O.V.

I walk off the train in a hurry with Draco jogging to catch up. He takes my hand and I slow down. "(Y/N), Draco. Over here." I turn my head to see Narcissa waving to us next to Lucius. We walk over and she gives me a hug.
"Oh it's good to see you both safe and sound. I heard about Sirius Black in the castle and I couldn't stop worrying about you." She continued as she led us away. Dobby was back at the train taking our bags.
"I also heard a rumour about some Soul Mates." Lucius says and raises an eyebrow at us. I blush and look down. Draco shrugs.
"Yup. It happened. We're Soul Mates." He sighed. Narcissa smiled happily and Lucius gave us a quick ghost of a smile.
"Thats amazing news. You two will be the best couple at the christmas ball. We'll make sure you both look amazing." She said excitedly and I couldn't help but smile.
I take Narcissas hand and we dissaperate from the station. We land at the steps of Malfoy manor and I groan. Ice drops to the ground and slithers off around the back way to get to the greenhouse. Draco takes me inside and upstairs. I walk into my room and flop onto my bed.
"I thought you were gonna have a bath?" Draco teased from the doorway.
I groan and sit up. "Well I'm getting there. Being thrown out of windows and stuff is hard on the body you know." I get up and grab some clothes from my drawers and walking past Draco and into the bathroom.
I hear him laugh as he walks past the closed door to his room. I sigh and lean against the cool wall for a second before getting the bath ready.

I step out of the bathroom in a clean, new set of clothes. I walk to Dracos room and knock on the door. "Hey Draco? You in there?" I call.
"Come in." He replies. I slowly open the door and stick my head inside to see him laying sideways over his bed. He smiles at me and I walk in, closing the door behind me.
I walk over to his bed and climb on. He pulls me down so my head is inches from his. I snuggle closer to him and lay an arm over his chest. He slips his arm under my head as a pillow and I yawn a little.
"Go to sleep (Y/N) you need it. But don't worry I'm not going anywhere." He whispers. I make myself more comfortable and close my eyes. Draco slowly strokes my face with his hand and I feel so happy and calm. Sleep takes over and all I can see is Dracos face.

I open my eyes slowly to see Draco sleeping next to me. I smile and carefully climb off of his bed trying not to wake him. He takes hold of my hand and strokes the back of it with his thumb. "Don't go." He pouts and I laugh softly before climbing back onto the bed next to him.
"Fine." I press in close to him and he wraps his arms around me. I put and arm over his stomach and rest my head on his chest. The sound of his heart fills my head as I fall back asleep
The last thing I hear is Draco whispering . "I love you (Y/N)."