Chapter Seventeen

Dracos P.O.V.

I smile down at (Y/N) as we walk into the Quidditch Stadium. She holds my hand tightly and I feel her nerves and excitement flow into me througb her fingers. She looks up at me and smiles happily.
That's when I see the one group of people that would always ruin my day. The Weasleys with Granger and Potter. My father stops and looks up at them as they head to their seats somewhere at the top. "Why I see you managed to find enough money for your over populated family and the two disgraces. Or did you steal the money?" My father taunts causing then to scowl.
"Actually Mr Weasley got it fair and square you vile pigs snout." Harry growls making my father scowl even more.
"Well I'm guessing you got the seats at the very top hmmm? They are the worst and cheapest seats so that would explain how you could come." (Y/N) says from beside me and I snort.
"Well we are in the Ministers box. From invitation. It's the best seat in the stadium." She continues innocentlt.
My father growls in frustration. "Don't brag (Y/N)."
(Y/N) faces him and glares. "Make me. You can't tell me what to do. Your not my father Lucius."
My father narrows his eyes and I know shes just annoyed him big time. Harry snorts and (Y/N) looks up at him. She slips her hand from mine and scowls.
She dissapears then reapears a second later infront of Harry. She holds him to a beam by his throat.
"Dud you think that was funny Potter? Well if you did its like me teasing you about how your parents are dead. I find that very funny." I hear her hiss. As the others try to take her off of Harry they leap away from her in shock and rub their hands. She finally lets go and Harry looks at her in shock.
"How did you?" He can't say the whole question and I smirk.
"Magic Potter. Magic." (Y/N) leaps over the rail and lands lightly next to me. My father holds back a smile as he heads us off. (Y/N) slips her hand into mine and sends a sweet smike abd wake back to the astounded group. I snicker and let go of her hand so I can sling my arm around her shoulders.
I love (Y/N). I love her sooo much. She doesn't take shit from noone and I love it.
We walk after my father into the ministers box and we sit down. First comes the Irish then comes the all mighty Bulgarians with Krum in the lead. This was going to be an interesting game for sure. And so will afterwards. I smirk to myself as I think of what's going to happen after the game. Everyones going to get a flaming surprise.

~Time Skip~

I stand in the shadows of the trees and hold (Y/N) close. She clings to my shirt as we stare from the shadows towards where everyone was celebrating after the Quidditch game in their tents.
Suddenly screams filled the air and the tents began to burst into flames. People rushed from their tents and flooded off into the trees. (Y/N) stiffened and I saw the reclection of the flames dance in her frightened (E/C) eyes.
"Lets go Draco. We don't need to be here anymore." She says through gritted teeth.
"Okay. Take us away." I say and I see her relax. She does not like fire I'm guessing.
(Y/N) dissaperates us out of there amd we appear in the lounge of our home. She topples onto the couch and groans. Ice appears and nuzzles her face. "Are you okay?" I ask softly as I sit on the couch next to her.
"Fire. I hate...fire." She whispers and she lay across the couch with her head on my lap. She was pale, shaking and barely concious.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know." I stroke her forehead softly with my thumb.
"Come on. We should get you to bed." I say softly.
"Only if you'll stay with me." She says stricktly.
"All you have to do is ask." My voice is quiet and husky. (Y/N) smiles and I help her to her feet.

(Y/N)s P.O.V.

I lean on Draco lightly as he helps me upstairs to my room and Ice slithers behind us. Seeing all that fire had scared everything out of me. I was only able to get Draco and I away because my fear was giving me the will and strength to do so.
We walk into my room and I lay on my bed. The cool covers soothed me but what helped most was Dracos body pressed against mine. "Don't you ever leave me Draco. I need you with me to survive." I whisper quietly with a small yawn.
"I didn't plan to. I need you as well (Y/N). Your my soul mate." He whispers back and I feel his soft lips brush over my neck lightly before pulling away a little.
I roll over to face him and press closer so every part of our bodies were touching. My lips worked their way over his lips and soon they joined in. I could feel his heart beating in his chest and I felt mine fall into sync with his.
His hand was under my shirt, gently stroking my back. He was pulling away from me and I growled. "Don't stop."
Draco had me pressed against him again and I could feel my strength coming back as we kissed passionatly. My hands were in his hair and over his chest while his were under my shirt, on my back and stomach. We may be 14 but we loved each other and we were soul mates. I moved my lips from his and began to kiss his neck when I heard the thudding of footsteps coming up the stairs.
We leap away from each other and quickly fix our clothes and hair. We just finish when Lusius walks into the room angrily. "Where have you two been?" He growls. Ice and I hiss at him and he quickly looks down.
"Sorry. I'll go now." He mumbles sheepishly and leaves. The door closes and I sigh.
"That was a close one." Draco breaths. I smirk at him childishly.
Before he knows whats happening he's laying back on the bed with me straddleing him. "You could say that." I whisper before softly kissing his neck.
He moans ever so slightly and I pull away.
"Don't stop." He growls and I go back to kissing his neck. I have him pinned firmly to my bed and I can feel his strength pulcing through his body. My soul mate is the best in the world.
I continue to kiss him over his neck, chest and face until we get too tired to continue and we fall asleep in each others arms.