PART 46

Part 46 Love At First Sight

~Adrianna's POV~

We are at Austins show and he is already performing. The only back stage were me, Robert, Alex, Sarah, Dave, and his mom. I wasn't really paying attention to Austin. Which sounds horrible I know, but I'm trying to figure out how I can get Robert to kiss me. I kept looking at him and I think he notice. Oh well.

Alex: it's so hot in here!

Sarah: I know! Geez.

Mama and Dave agreed with them also. Me and Robert weren't hot though. They all went outside to get some fresh air. Austin's performance is almost over so it now or never.

Me: hey Robert.

Robert: what's up?

Me: I have to do something....but you cant tell Austin.

Robert: wait what?

But before he could say anything else I kissed him. I didn't feel any sparks so that's good. Actually I'm so relieved. I feel like a huge weight has just been lifted off my shoulders. Except I hear someone clear their throat. I look over an it's Austin. A huge lump forms in my throat. He looks extremely pissed off. I feel like a whore. I really do. He's going to hate me. I let a tear escape my eye. He starts to walk over to me except he walks passed me and gets in Roberts face.

Austin: WHAT THE HELL ROBERT?

Robert: bro, wai-

Austin: NO. don't touch her again. Seriously. I thought we were friends?

He looked over at me, walked over to me, out his arms around my waist and starting walking me out of the room. I looked at Robert. I mouthed the words..I'm so sorry. He just shook his head. Austin wasn't mad at me. Now because of me him and his best friend are fighting. What in god name did I do?!

~Austin's POV~

I walk off the stage getting ready to come out and kiss my girlfriend. She was busy kissing my best friend. I feel like it wasn't her fault and that Robert did it. So I flipped out on him. I walked Adrianna outside to see my other friends, Dave, and my mom.

Me: can you leave us alone for a sec?

The all shake their heads and head back inside.

Me: *looks at adrianna* I want believe that it was all Robert, but I need to know for sure. What the hell happened?

Adrianna: please don't hate me...please. Ok so the one morning Robert walked out in his towel. For some reason that me feel like I was in love with him, then when we kissed I didn't feel and sparks and I got scared. On,y because I ALWAYS feel sparks. So I needed to know I wasn't in love with Robert and that there weren't any sparks so I kissed him. Only to make sure.

She looked down at her hands. I feel like I should be furious. That I should break up with her. But to some reason I don't feel that way. I still love her and don't want to lose her. So now that leads to my next question.

Me: *looked down and whispered* were there any sparks?

Adrianna: no, not one. And when I saw your face when you saw us kiss I realized how much you mean to me. Please forgive me.

I did the last thing I expected to do. I went up to her and kissed the life out of her.

Me: sparks?

Adrianna: sparks *she said smiling*

Me: next time you have a problem please come talk to me instead of kissing my best friend.

Adrianna: I promise.

Me: now I need to go inside and apologize to Robert.

So we walked back inside.

~Adrianna's POV~

We walked back in the theatre. Robert looked over at me pissed. I out my head down. Austin intertwined my fingers with his.

Austin: man I'm so sorry. She told me what happened. I just assumed..

Robert: it's fine. But if she told you what happened then why are you not angry?

Austin: i dont know to be honest, I just, I don't want to lose her. She's my world.

That made me smile. I can't believe Austin forgave me. I don't even forgive myself. I still feel extremely guilty. Well I know one thing for sure. It will never ever happen again!

~*~ ok so I decided the next part will be the last part, thanks for reading<3~*~