PART 19

Part 19 Love At First Sight

~Adrianna's POV~

We walked down to the beach. And of course we all got mobbed. Me and Sarah were even asked for pictures and such. After they kinda left us alone me and Sarah laid out while the boys played in the water.
Sarah: so I know Austin doesn't like to talk about it but how do you feel about the whole pregnant situation?
Me: I just felt like throwing up when we didn't know. When we found out I wasn't I was just ahhhh so relieved. Like I'm not ready to have a baby.
Sarah: yeah I know...I wouldn't be either. What about mama?
Me: she hates me. End of story
Sarah: she doesn't hate you. She was just disappointed I think. Trust me I'm sure she still loves you.
Me: hah I hope, but I might have to move out.
Sarah: why?!
Me: because if mama really tells my mom...she's going to be furious. I'm going to be dead,she is going to make us move out. I just know it.
Sarah: awe! Well I hope you don't have to move!
Me: I know. Me either.
Then we just went silent. I really like sarah. I feel like when we talk I can just open up to her. I was trying to tan but I don't tan really well. Oh well I'm going to get sun burn but I don't care. I eventually fell asleep.

~Austin's POV~

I looked up at the girls to see them both sleeping. Nice, they come to the beach to sleep. Well not for long. I hit Alex and pointed up to the girls. He just nodded his head. We ran up to them and picked them up. We then started running for the water. Adrianna finally opened her eyes. I smiled at her.
Adrianna: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Me: haha you don't come to the beach to sleep babe?
Adrianna: what about my hair?
Me: you can do it again! *stuck my tongue out at her*
I ran in the water with her in my arms, Alex did the same with Sarah. I wonder where Robert went? I turned my head and I see him talking to some girl.
Me: GO ROB!
Everyone just laughed. I then realized Adrianna wasn't in my arms anymore? Hmmm where'd she go? Then she jumped on my back and tried to dunk me. But failed horribly. So instead I turned around and picked her up and kissed her.
Me: ah nice try babe (;
Adrianna: hey it doesn't hurt to try. Plus I got a kiss from it haha
Me: you suck!
Then she started splashing me. Omg this girl doesn't quit. We played in the water for a good 2 hours.
Adrianna: I'm hungryyy
Me: haha ok let's go get something to eat! Alex! You guys hungry?
Alex: yeah! Let's go find Robert.
We kept looking for him but he wasn't near where our stuff was. He's probably with that girl somewhere.
Adrianna: there he is! Cuddling with that girl.
We walked over to him. I kicked him hahaa
Me: bro we are going to grab some food. You coming?
Robert: sure but can I bring Ashley?
Me: I guess if you want to.
We all walked over to my car and drive to subway.
Adrianna: what is with you and subway?!
Me: it's good ok?
She smiled..I'm so happy we can just forget about what happened. She acts like it didn't even exist. We are having so much fun and to be honest I don't really want to go back, I just want to live in this moment forever! When we got to subway we all ordered and then sat down and ate. I was just about to take a bite when my phone rang. It was my mom..
Me: hello?
Mama: Adrianna's mom would like to talk to her...right now.
Me: can we finish eating?
Mama: just bring your food home.
Then she hung up.
Me: come one guys we have to go.
We all got up and started to drive home. This can't be good. She didn't sound to happy on the phone. She hung up on me, she NEVER hangs up on me.

~*~ sorry I waited to write this! Thanks ~*~