PART 20

Part 20 Love At First Sight

~Adrianna's POV~

We all go into Austin's car and looked at him.

Austin: what?

Me: why did you rush us out of there? I was eating

Austin: your mom wants to talk to you.....now.

I couldn't stay positive. My mom would always wait for me to come home if she wanted to talk. She going to make us move...I know it.

Me: Austin, she is going to make us move out. I'm not sure wher-

Austin: *cut me off* you're not moving out. Stay positive.

Me: if I do...you have to let me go. Don't make my mom even more mad. We can still be together. We'll be fine *smiled*

The rest of the car ride was silent. I'm scared. I know we are going to move. I'm not sure if she's going to make us move back to the house or where. If I have to go back to our old house I'll refuse. I'm not going back there. We finally pulled up to Austin's driveway. We both looked at each other and sighed. We got out and I gave him a kiss before we had to go in. I opened the door to see all my bags packed..and hers. I just collapsed on the floor and started crying. Austin kneeled beside me and put his arms around me. The crew just walked awkwardly upstairs.

Mom: honey, we need to talk.

Me: yeah I know, you're disappointed in me...you wish I would've waited. We have to move now. Blah blah blah. I know. I hate you, I don't want to move.

Mom: what are you talking about? Why would I be disappointed in you? Waited for what?

What? I thought mama told my mom, that's why I had to move. I looked at mama and she shook her head no. Like she didn't tell?

Me: didn't mama tell you?

Mom: *looked confused and over at mama* um no tell me what?

I need to tell her I think. But I'll wait until she decides to tell me why the heck we are moving!

Me: ok? Then why are my bags packed?

Mom: well I got a job offer at a different hospital. It pays better so we are moving.......moving to New York.

Me: what the heck mom? We have enough money! We don't need any more?! I don't wanna leave Austin! I love him.

Mom: I know you do but I have to do what I think is best for us!

Me: do we already have a house? *i said annoyed* did you already accept?

Mom: no I didn't accept yet...I'm going to quit tomorrow.we don't have a house yet. We are staying with you're cousins for a little.

Me: I HATE YOU! I'm not moving, I'll sleep in the streets if I have to. I'm. Ot going to be away from Austin.

Then I stood up and stormed upstairs. Austin followed me. When he shut the door, I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

Austin: Adrianna you have to go.

Me: what? No I don't want to. I wanna be with you.

Austin: we could have a long distance relationship.

Me: those never work? Are you really saying this right now?!

Austin: your mom is only doing what she thinks is best. I don't want to be away from you either, but I'll come visit! I'll make sure all my concerts are up there(;

Me: I can't believe what you are saying. Whatever. If you want me to move then I will.

Austin: want? I don't want you to move. But I don't want you out in the streets either?!

Me: I just...I'm going to miss you

Austin: we can Skype, call each other every night, and text constantly. We will make it through this. Me and my friends made it through!

Me: ok I guess youre right. I will go apologize and tell my mom I will go.

~Austin's POV~

I can't believe I just told her to go. No I have to not be selfish. It's the best thing for her. I followed her downstairs.

Adrianna: mom, im sorry I flipped out on you! I will come with you.

Mom: you were coming either way.

Adrianna: whatever, what time are we leaving tomorrow?

Mom: well the flight is at 8:30. I'll just call my work and tell them what's going on.

Adrianna: are we staying with our cousins the whole time?

Mom: no we will go house hunting. But why did you think we were moving in the first place?

Adrianna: well I thought mama told you about the pregnancy test this morning.

Mom: pregnancy test?!

Adrianna: yes! I'm sorry mom.

She looked at me and then at her feet. I hugged her closer into my side.

Mom: look Adrianna I'm not mad at you. Just disappointed.

She just shook her head and then we went back up to my room.

Adrianna: so I'm still here for the night, let's do something. Just the two of us.

Me: ok! Let's go get ready

Before we went to get ready we told the crew what was going on. Sarah actually teared up and gave adrianna a hug. The crew also have her a hug. Then we got ready and headed to the date I had planned.

~*~ part 21 will be up today to. Just a little later though! Thanks ~*~