PART 37

Part 37 Love At First Sight

~Mama's POV~

Adrianna thinks I'm her mom? This is great! I mean not good that she is hurt like this, but she won't remember what I did to her. I'm surely not gonna tell her. I just need to pray that Austin won't either.

~Austin's POV~

I can't believe Adrianna doesnt remember anything my mom did to her. I don't know if I should tell her or not? I mean I think she deserves to know but I don't want to bring the horrible memories back.

Adrianna: soo is she? Or not?

Me: um no, that's my mom.

Adrianna: then where's my mom?! Was she in the car with me when I got hit? Is she ok? Is she in this hospital. Omg what if I killed her!

Me: calm down Adrianna, it's ok. Your mom is safe in New York.

Adrianna: why is she in New York?

Me: she got transferred there for a job. She's a doctor.

Adrianna: does she know what happened to me?

Me: no not yet, but we will tell her.

Adrianna: ok. So how is me and your moms relationship? Do I like her?

I looked at my mom. She kept shaking her head no. Like don't tell her.

Me: oh ummm yeah! You guys get along great!

I feel so bad for lying to her like this. It isn't fair at all. She is so helpless, I'm the only one she has and I'm lying to her. I'm a horrible boyfriend. The doctors want to keep her over night. So I stay with her and everyone leaves. I look over at her and her smile faded.

Me: what's wrong Hun?

Adrianna: I don't even remember my own mother...

Me: baby, it's ok. She'll understand. Everything will be fine.

Adrianna: I don't know ANYONE except you. I don't if I have any friends. I don't know anything from my childhood. I don't even remember why I was driving in the first place. The ONLY things I remember are a few things we did together.

Me: I will help you through it. I love you soooo much!

I say this getting up from the little chair I was planning on sleeping on. I walked over and sat on her bed.

Adrianna: I love you way more.

Me: I don't think that's possible.

I lean in and she does too. Our lips finally meet and we share a kiss. She smiles.

Me: there it is!

Adrianna: *laughs* so where do you plan on sleeping?

Me: well I guess that little chair over there.

Adrianna: I'm not that fat! You can share my bed with me. I don't want to sleep alone tonight. I need somebody.

Me: I'll be that somebody.

She cuddled up in my arms and we turned out the lights.

Adrianna: you know when I'm in your arms I feel safe. I know your always there for me and you would never lie to me because you love me.

That one line keeps replaying in my head. You would never lie to me. You would never lie to me.

Me: I have to tell you something* I blurt out*

Adrianna : anything, love.

Me: I haven't told you the truth about my mom.

Adrianna: yes?

Me: well the truth is you and my mom were fighting. She really didn't like the idea of us dating. She HATES it actually. So she actually contacted your dad, who use to beat your mom and beat you a few weeks ago, to come and beat you again. She wanted you to feel unsafe with me. When that didn't work she tried to bribe you. You declined of course. Then she made it seem like someone was stalking us so you would go home. You were actually about to decide to leave when I told you we were going on tour. So again her plan failed. She confessed this to you a little while ago and you have been mad at her every since.

Adrianna: she had me beat?

I felt something wet fall onto my bare chest. I realized she was crying. This is what I wanted to avoid. I shouldn't have told her. I tightened my arms around her and stroked her hair.

Me: yes and the only reason I didn't want to tell you is because I didn't want to make you upset. Like you are now.

I wiped away one of her tears.

Adrianna: no. I'm glad you told me. You should've told me right away. You know that right?

Me: yes, love. I know I should've I'm so sorry.

~Adrianna's POV~

I can't believe Austin wasn't going to tell me. This makes me wonder if I can truly trust him. I mean I guess I have to because he's the one thing I remember.

Me: can I trust you?

Austin: of course you can!

Me: but you werent going to tell me. You were going to just let it go. Make me believe I love your mom.

When I started thinking about his mom I had a bunch of flashbacks. Back to the beating, the text, and the bribe. Yeah i still don't like her.

Austin: I am sorry, I didn't want to see you cry or get upset right after you find out that you don't remember anything.

Me: it's ok, but just so you know. Because of this you have lost a piece of my trust.

Austin: well then I will have to gain it back right?

Me: right.

I smiled at him. I'm not mad at him just makes me question what he says about my past now. I'll have to double check with my mom. omg my mom! She doesn't know anything. Then again I don't know anything about her either.

Me: Austin you need to call my mom and tell her what's going on.

Austin: you're right babe! But can we do it in the morning?

Me: sure! *yawned*

Austin: you're tired. Good night.

With that he kissed my forehead and we both fell asleep.

~*~ sorry if this part wasn't good. I haven't been feeling well and I have homework now. So yeah. Thanks for reading! Rt and Fav? <3 ~*~