PART 12

Part 12 Love At First Sight

~Adrianna's POV~

I opened my eyes, but I couldn't see. I could talk though.
Me: Austin, i can't see. *started crying*
Austin: what do you mean you can't see?!
Me: exactly that.
Austin called in the doctor. He checked out my eyes, he said that I might be blind for a little while. He doesn't no how long though.
Me: so I'm blind? *on the verge of crying*
Doctor: for a little while yes.
Austin: ok thank you.
The doctor left, did I forget to mention I have to stay over so they can watch me for a little. Austin said he is staying over with me but everyone else left.
Me: Austin? I'm blind. I can't see anything except some light.
Austin: I know, I know. It's for a little while babe. We could manage. I take a break on my career until you can see.
Me: so you would do that for me? Follow me around all day. Be my eyes?
Austin: of course I would do anything for you. You're my life.
Me: I love you so much Austin. You don't even understand. I would be dead if you wouldn't have saved me.
Austin: but I do understand. Because I love you just as much.
We laid in her hospital bed and snuggled. We both fell asleep.

~Austin's POV~

Adrianna was still asleep. I got out of bed and went to look for food. I hope she doesn't wake up until I get back. I went down to the cafeteria and got us food. When I went back up to her room she was awake.
Me: I'm so sorry. I wouldn't have left I was just getting us food.
Adrianna: this is so different. I feel like I can't do anything for myself anymore. *she was crying*
Me: Adrianna we will be ok, I won't leave you. Like I said before it only for a little bit!
Adrianna: I know, but it's so frustrating. Like right now I don't even know where you are, just that you're talking to me.
Me: I'm sitting right in front of you. *i held her hand*
I leaned in and it felt weird that she wasn't leaning to. Then I remembered she doesn't know that I'm doing this. My lips finally met her lips.
Adrianna: that was surprising
Me: me and my family and your mom will be here for you. We love you<3
The doctor came in and gave her sunglasses and a blind stick thingy. She put on the sunglasses and took the stick.
Doctor: here are your discharge papers. You guys are free to go.
Me: ok thank you.
I took her hand and led her out the door. Then I remembered we don't have a car to take home. I called Dave. Me and Adrianna just waited on a bench. Then Dave came and we drove home. When we got home I wasn't thinking when I said this.....
Me: hey wanna watch a movie?
She stayed quiet until I caught on..
Me: I'm so sorry I just...uh..umm
Adrianna: it's ok I could just listen. Let's go.
We want up to my room laid in my bed and put in our favorite movie Step Brothers. She was laughing like crazy. I'm soo happy she is smiling. Her smile is too beautiful not to be seen. I'm happy her smile is back. I just held her in my arms and kissed her head. She smiled again<3

~*~ hope you like it...sorry it took longer to write this one. Its not one of the longest ones but yeah<3 thanks for reading :) ~*~