PART 32

Part 32 Love At First Sight

~Adrianna's POV~

I took all the suitcases to our rooms. The house is only one story so I didn't have to take them up any stairs. Thank god. I unpacked mine first because I have more stuff obviously. I unpacked all my stuff and when I was done I unpacked his stuff. As I was unpacking it I came across something that made me laugh soooo freaking hard. I cant wait to question him about this and watch his face turn bright red! Haha I'm so mean. Oh well. Then I heard the door open and shut. I grabbed th thing and ran downstairs.
Me: heyy babe! How'd it go?
Austin: it went good we are good. She is coming on tour too.
Me: *sighed*
Austin: you said it was ok! If it's not I'll te-
Me: no its fine. She's been here since the beginning she should be there.
Austin: so how'd unpacking go?
A big smile formed on my face. It seriously went from ear to ear.
Austin: what? Why are you looking at me like that?
Me: oh nothing. I just found something.
Austin: what'd you find?
I held up the condom. There it is! The red of his makes this so much more funny. I busted out laughing. Austin grabbed it out of my hand.
Austin: you're so mean. That's not funny.
Me: I'm sorry, haahah, I just cant even right now.
I held my stomach from laughing so hard. He then picked me up.
Me: hey! Put me down.
Austin: not until you stop laughing at me!
Me: are you embarrassed?
That just made his face turn even more red.
Me: ok ok I'm sorry.
I pushed his head towards mine and we kissed.
Austin: I don't forgive you.
Soo I kissed him again.
Austin: nope, still doesn't cut it.
So I kissed him a third time. This time harder.
Me: better?
Austin: much.
Then he set me down.
Austin: I'm gonna go play madden 13, I just bought it! Wanna watch?
Me: watch? I wanna play. I bet you I'll win!
Austin: bring it on.
We ran over to the couch and I waited til he hooked it up. He handed me a controller.
Me: so how do you work this?
Austin: the joy stick is to run, the a button is to pass, and the x button is to tackle. Just run to the touchdown when you have the ball.
Me: ok sounds easy enough
Austin: we'll see.
We started playing and I forgot how to control the stuff. I didn't ask him how to play again so I just winged it. Whenever he was going on way I was going the opposite way. He had like 40 and I had 2.
Me: you're cheating!
Austin: how? How am I cheating
Me: haha I don't know you just are.
Then I started actually getting good at it. The score was tied. It was my ball. There were only a few seconds left in the game, but I managed to get a touchdown and win the game!
Austin: *dropped his controller* I cannot believe you just beat me on madden.
Me: hey, girls got skills *popped collar*
Austin: haha you funny
I can't believe I actually beat him.
Me: hey at least I don't cheat!
Austin: I wasn't cheating.
Me: yes you were.
Then he grabbed my leg and pulled me toward him. I was sitting on his lap. We were making out...which led to other things (;

~Austin's POV~

I'm starving so I think I'm gonna take Adrianna to supper.
Me: HEY ADRIANNNA!
Adrianna: HEY AUSTIN!
Me: haha wanna go grab some food or something? I'm starving!
Adrianna: sure!
We got ready and then left for olive garden. My favorite place to eat. They took us to our table right away. We ordered and then our food came.
Adrianna: so are Alex and them coming on tour with us?
Me: i dont know, I mean they could? Do you want Sarah to come?
Adrianna: well I would be nice not to be the only girl.
Me: well if thats what you want. I'll call him and Robert later then.
We continued our dinner and then we got up and walked outside. That's when I see a group of girl pointing at me and smiling. I decide to walk over to them. Adrianna followed.
Girl: are you a-a-a-austin mah-h-h-h-hone?!
Me: yes I am?
They started screaming. Ah my ears!
Me: would you like a picture?
Girl: OMM YES!
We took a picture then talked for a little. I finally said by to them and we headed home. Gosh I love my mahomies!