PART 5

PART 5 Love At First Sight

~*~ Adrianna's POV~*~

I was talking to Austin until I heard him scream no.
Me: Austin? Austin what's going on?
He didn't answer so I have to wait until he comes back on the phone.
~20 minutes later~
Austin: Adrianna are you still there?
Me: yes and what's going on?
Austin: well the police were about to show up when your dad ran. We can't find him. I was chasing him but I lost him in the woods.
Me: Austin, you have to find him. *started crying*
Austin: they are doing all the can, baby. 
Me: me and my mom wont be safe.
Austin: yes you will because y'all will be staying at my house. We have an extra room for your mom and you can sleep in my room with me.
Me: ok, but what about work? He knows where she works.
Austin: that will be her decision not mine. But I gotta go babe. We will be home soon and then I will take care of your bruises.
Me: ok bye Austin. I love you.
Austin: I love you too. 
Then the line went dead. I decided to walk downstairs and grab something to eat. I ran into Mama. (btw guys when I say mama that is Austin's mom, and mom is just Adrianna's)
Mama: Adrianna. Do you know where Austin is?
Me: uh...Ummm....I.....uhhhhh
Mama: can you please tell me what's going on?
Me: *sighed* fine. What actually happened to me was my dad. When I was little my dad use to beat my mom. He left us when I was only six. He came back earlier today when I asked Austin to come over. He saved me. And now my mom went home and I guess he was beating her. Austin and Dave went to go save her. Dave had my dad under control and then Austin called the police. Then my dad got away. Austin, Dave, and I guess my mom are on the way here.
She was just speechless. She gave me a hug.
Mama: how are you holding up sweetie?
Me: umm I amm....not so good *tear streamed down my face*
That's when Austin walked in. He grabbed me and gave me a huge hug.
Austin: mom! Why did you make her cry? *winked*
I saw my mom. I noticed the bruises, and the blood on her face. I ran over and hugged her.
Mom: omg honey. Did he beat you too?
Me: yeahh. 
We just hugged each other and cried into each others shoulders. When we finally pulled away my mom and mama started talking. Me and Austin walked up to his room.
Austin: here *handed me an ice pack* 
Me: thanks austin. If we are staying we are going to need clothes. So are you gonna take us back?
Austin: you could always wear mine *winked*
Me: *gave him a look* 
Austin: haha what? Ok ok. I'd rather buy you new clothes. I don't want you going back there.
Me: Austin I cant make you buy me new clothes.
Austin: remember how I said I was a singer?
Me: yea, how could I forget.
Austin: ok, so I have money. I can buy you and your mom new clothes.
I don't want to argue with him so I let him win.....for now. We snuggled up into his bed and started watching a movie. 
Me: wait,can I go check on my mom quick? See what her plans are?
Austin: sure babe, go see. *kissed me*
I walked down the steps to see my mom about to walk out the door. I never ran down the steps so fast in my life before. I grabbed her arm.
Me: mom!? Where are you going!
Mom: I'm going home?
Me: um no you're not. You can't go back there!
Mom: where would you like me to stay? *She said almost yelling*
Me: Austin said that um me and you could stay here...
Mama: yeah, that's fine really. You two are always welcome. We have a free room for you Ella (Adrianna's mom) Adrianna could stay in Austin's room. I mean if that's ok with you.
Mom: thank you so much Michelle for this. *they hugged* 
Me: so we can stay?!
Mom: yes we can stay
I hugged her and then ran up to Austin's room to tell him. When I got up there he was sleeping, well not for long. I tried to seek up on him but when I did he grabbed my waist and pulled me on too of him. 
Me: I thought you were sleeping!
Austin: haha gotcha ;)
Me: soo guess what!
Austin: what?
Me: me and my mom are aloud to stay here with you!
Austin: no way!! Omg I'm so happy! *i kissed her with so much passion*
She smiled and then rolled off of me and onto the other side of the bed.
Austin: hey where are you going?
He started tickling me.
Me: Austinnn stoppp! I'm soo ticklish.
He just chuckles, wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me close into his chest. We finally fell asleep. His arms are soo comfortable. 

~*~ so I tried my best to make this part longer. Hope you like it<3 thank you for everyone that's reading<3 ~*~