PART 27

Part 27 Love At First Sight

~Adrianna's POV~

Me: alright Austin, let's go to bed.

I took his hand and led him up to my room. I told him to turn around because I was putting on my PJs. So he did but I know he peeked.

Me: I saw you look.

Austin: what psshhhh no I didn't, that's a lie!

Me: I dont lie!

Austin: well it's not like I never saw you naked before.

Me: Austin!

Then I punched his arm and he laughed.

Austin: what!? It's true!

Me: yeah but my mom doesn't need to know that!

Austin: oops. Haha.

I just shook my head and then got into my bed. He followed after me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me into his bare chest.

Austin: *whispered in my ear* I love you.

I turned around to face him.

Me: I love you more.

Austin: I love you most.

Then we kissed. I snuggled into his chest and his arms tightened. We eventually fell asleep.

~In the morning~

I woke up to find Austin on the phone with someone. So I pretended I was sleeping and listened to him.

Austin: she's asleep, no I don't think she knows, well I don't care, we will find our own house when I get home, bye I still love you.

Still love you? Who? Get their own house? Is he cheating on me!

Me: who was that?

Austin: oh I didn't know you were up!

He smiled and walked over to me. He tried to kiss me but I turned my head. He gave me a confused looked.

Me: who was that?

Austin: oh I see.

Me: see what?

Austin: you think I was talking to some girl and that I'm going to run away with her and I'm cheating on you.

Me: well yeah. That's exactly what it sounded like.

Austin: well it wasnt. It was my mom.

Me: you don't think I know what?

Austin: ummmm

Me: you don't think I know what?!

Austin: well it was supposed to be a surprise...

Me: oh ok * I smiled* I believe you, you don't have to tell me.

Austin: you're the best.

This time when he tried to kiss me I let him.

Me: should we take my suitcases down and put them in the car now?

Austin: I guess that's a good idea. Since the concert starts in an hour!

Me: omg! And hour? I need to start getting ready! Could you handle carrying my suitcases yourself?

Austin: of course babe!

Me: thank you!

Then I ran to get in the shower. I straightened my hair and did my make up. Now to pick out an outfit that I didn't pack already. Hmmmmm. I end up wearing a red tank top, red converse, and jean shorts. I have to rep austins favorite color. When I was ready so was Austin and Dave. I walked downstairs.

Austin: I love your outfit!

Me: haha thanks!

I walk over to my mom and give her a hug.

Me: by mom see you in like a year!

Mom: by maybe I'll come visit!

Me: you should! And make sure you bring brat1 and brat2 *i winked* I'm just kidding.

I walked over to Brianna and Lexi. I gave them both hugs.

Me: don't miss me too much! Make sure you come visit, we could go to the beach

Brianna: for sure! You could find me some hot guys?

Me: of course

Lexi: ummm! Me too

Me: yup for sure.

Austin: hate to break this up buuuuuuut we gotta go.

I rolled my eyes at him and then we walked out to Dave's car. Maybe I would miss seeing my mom everyday. No. I can't get myself all depressed. I mean I get to spend everyday with Austin. We went to his concert and he did ameezing(;

Me: that was awesome babe! You did amazing.

Austin: why thank you! So are you ready to go home?

Me: yes, I'm exhausted. Just so you know I'm using you as a pillow on the plane

Austin: haha that's fine. I love when you sleep on me.

Then we drove to the airport and had to wait forever. While we were waiting we were taking silly pictures and putting them on instagram. We also took a stupid video of Dave and put it on Mobli. When our plane was called Dave had my suitcases and Austin had one. Haha I didn't have to carry any.

Austin: why are we carrying your suitcases

Me: because! You guys love me

Austin&Dave;: yeah that's true.

Austin: but I love you more.

I just shook my head at him. We got on the plane. First class swag! Haha. Instantly cuddled up to Austin and fell asleep

~*~ thanks for reading<3~*~