PART 8

PART 8 Love At First Sight

~Austin's POV~

I walked in the door and looked for Adrianna instantly. I was looking and I couldn't find her. I ran into her mom.

Mom: Austin..

Me: look I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt her! Please tell me where she is.

Her mom pointed to the backyard. I ran outside and saw Adrianna sitting on the swing. Still crying. Ugh I hate myself.

Me: Adrianna....

Adrianna: Austin...

Me: I'm sorry, please forgive me. I love you.

Adrianna: you didn't even tell her we were dating. Like you're embarrassed to be with me. You also didn't tell your Mahomies. Are you embarrassed to be seen with me? Because I need to know now. 

Me: no! And I didn't mean to not tell her we were dating it just slipped my mind. And I didn't tell my Mahomies because I don't want you to get hate.

Adrianna: well you gotta tell them sometime.

Me: so you forgive me?

Adrianna: yes *she smiled*

She ran up and hugged me. I hugged her back and then kissed her. 

Me: ok let's go tell my Mahomies!

We walked back up to my room Hand and Hand.

~Adrianna's POV~

Austin tweeted him Mahomies this: *Guys I have a girlfriend. She is @AdriLove . I love her a lot, please don't hate on her.* Then my mentions blew up! A lot of congrats, and some hate. But I didnt tell Austin. We are good and i don't want to ruin that.

Austin: are they being nice to you babe?

Me: yes they are. See...I'm glad you told them! 

Austin: me too! *kissed me* sooooo want to try and have a re do shopping trip?

Me: sure! Even though I bought some stuff today!

We got into Austin's car and drove to the mall. We got mobbed again but this time I got asked for Autographs and pictures. This is so fun.

Mahomie: you're ugly and i dont know what he sees in you. 

Me: ummmm....

They just walked away laughing. Oh well not gonna let it get to me. 

We went into all my favorite shops. He bought me so much stuff. We went and got ice cream, again he wouldn't let me pay.

Austin: soo were my Mahomies nice to you today?

Me: ummm yeah they were all so sweet.

Austin: I'm glad. 

We drove back to his house and put all the stuff in his room. I'm gonna tell him about the hate because I don't want him to get upset.

Austin: wanna watch a movie??

Me: sureee

He picked Step Brothers. I love this movie. We were cuddling on his bed when I noticed I got a mention on twitter. It was from a Mahomie. It looked like the one that I saw at the mall. * @AdriLove I saw you at the mall today you're so ugly does he see in you?* Austin could tell something was wrong.

Austin: babe what's wrong.

I decided to show him the tweet. When he saw it he kind of got angry.

Me: you had to have expected some hate Austin!

Austin: I know I know. You're not ugly babe

Me: as long as you don't think I am that all that matters<3

Then we fell asleep in each others arms.

~*~ sorry it's boring and short, but I just want to fangirl over the fact that AUSTIN IS GETTING SIGNED. Thanks for reading<3 ~*~