PART 45

Part 45 Love At First Sight

~Adrianna's POV~

I walk outside and onto to the sidewalk. I start to run from something. I turn my head to see its Austin. He is yelling things at me.

Austin: you whore! My best friend? Really?

Me: Austin! I'm sorry! Please forgive me.

Austin: you kissed my best friend! How am I suppose to forgive you for that.

I was really far away from him now so I don't know how I could hear him. Then I ran into something. It was Robert.

Robert: are you ok baby?

Me: I'm so confused? Am I still dating Austin?

Robert: what? Why would you be dating Austin?

Me: bu..he was just yelling at me for kissing his best friend?

Robert: I think you're losing it.

Then I closed my eyes really tight and woke up in my bed alone. It was just a dream. I look over to see him peeking at me through one eye.

Austin: morning, love. *in his morning voice*

Ahh his morning voice is amazing! I wonder what Roberts morning voice sounds like? I wonder if he sleeps shirtless? Wait what am I saying?! Austin is laying right next to me. I'm confusing myself so bad! Who do I like? Robert or Austin? I decide to kiss Austin. I took him by surprise and he kissed back. Of course he kissed back.

Austin: what was that for?

Me: can't I kiss you?

Austin: haha I don't mind.

Then he kissed me but for the first time I didn't feel the sparks. Normally every time I kiss Austin I feel sparks. Always. Was Robert getting in the way of that? Would I feel sparks with him?

Austin: what's wrong?

Me: nothing, so do you have a concert today?

Austin: yeah i do!

Me: can you sing during this one?

Austin: yep! This is the first one I can actually sing at!!

Me: where's it at?

Austin: chicagoooo!

I smiled at him and then we went to get changed. We walked out in the living room where every one was watching tv.

Sarah: good morning guys!

I just smiled at them and then sat down. I look over to see who I'm sitting next too and it's Robert. Of course....my luck. He smiles at me and to be honest it made my heart melt. No, I shook the thought out of my head. I can't be falling for Robert.

Robert: so what are we doing today guys?

Austin: well my concert is really early today! It's at like 12.

Robert: oohhhh shiii..I need to start getting ready, that's in like 1 hour.

He stands up and runs in the bathroom. Then Austin sits next to me and puts his hand on my thigh. For some reason I feel uncomfortable. I quickly move his hand.

Austin: what?

Me: nothing. I need to start getting ready too.

Then I run to our room. I shut the door and then slide down to the floor. I out my head in my hands. Sarah comes through the door. Great. Austin must've sent her in here.

Sarah: what's up with you?

Me: can I fully trust you?

Sarah: yes, with anything.

Me: promise you won't tell Austin?

Sarah: yes I promise.

Me: ok, well really early this morning I woke up and I was hungry. I thought no one else was up so I walked out and decided to make eggs for myself. Robert came out with just a towel on. I couldn't stop staring at him. Now I can't get him out of my head and I think I'm falling for him. This isn't right Sarah! This isn't right! Help me. What should I do??

Sarah: do you still love Austin?

Me: I mean yeah, but this morning when we kissed I didn't feel any sparks. Then after the kiss I was thinking I would feel sparks with Robert. And jahskakjs I don't know what to do!

Sarah: you either need to tell Austin or break up with Austin. It's not fair to him. Or you could just see if you feel sparks with Robert. Just kiss him when Austin isn't around. See if their are sparks.

Me: but I can't dump Austin and then go out with his best friend! I just don't want to hurt him. He's helped me through so much!

Sarah: I don't know what else to say to you. But Austin deserves the truth.

With that she walked out. I know he deserves the truth, but then he will hate me forever.

~Austin's POV~

Adrianna is acting really weird today. First off she never kisses me out of the blue. Then we I try and touch her she runs away from me. It makes me wonder if she's cheating on me. Maybe she found someone else? I'm really depressed right now. What do I do? Do I approach her and ask her? I walk into our room. She's sitting on the floor head in her lap and it looks like she's crying.

Me: can you please explain to me what's going on?

Adrianna: nothing is going on. I'm fine really.

Me: then why are you crying?

Adrianna: I'm not?

Me: don't lie. I can clearly see you were crying.

She didn't say anything.

Me: are you cheating on me? *i blurted out*

Adrianna: what? No! I would never.

Me: then what? Because I'm confused. Can't I touch you anymore? Is that it?

Adrianna: no that's not it.

Me: then what? Seriously. I'm losing my patients with you right now.

Adrianna: I'm fine! Really! And stop yelling at me!

Me: I'm sorry. I just care about you. A lot. And I don't like seeing you upset. I want to help.

Adrianna: it's just that...that...it's just that..I....umm..i..uh...I feel like you don't want me anymore.

Me: that's crazy! Why would you ever think that?

Adrianna: I don't know I just feel that why.

I pull her in for a hug and then kissed her.

~Adrianna's POV~

I feel horrible for lying to him like that. Making it seem like it was his fault. I can't tell him. I really can't. I would break down. I think I'm just gonna see if my and Robert have any sparks. That's the only way to find out. I'm going to feel horrible. Oh wait I already do. Especially after he kissed me. Well we were already to go to the concert. We finally arrived in Chicago and went to Austin's show.