PART 26

Part 26 Love At First Sight

~Austin's POV~

Seeing those cuts are her wrist and knowing its because she isn't with me breaks my heart. If she takes me back then I will take her back to Miami I don't even care what my mom thinks. Adrianna and I were sitting against the wall side by side.

Me: can we please get back together? I will take you home and if my mom doesn't like it we could get our own house together.

Adrianna: i dont know Austin.

Me: why? Huh? Because your already with that Cody kid?!

I can't believe I just said that. She looked at me and then stood up. She went into the office. I ran in after her.

Me: why are you doing? Where are you going?

Adrianna: I'm going home.

Me: I didn't mean to say that really, I didn't.

Adrianna: well you did and I heard it. I can't believe you would think that I would just forget you right away and go after someone else. That's ridiculous.

Me: I know and I didn't mean it.

She just shook her head and walked past me. I followed her out into the parking lot.

Me: please don't leave, this was supposed to help us get back together.

Adrianna: so you thought you could just come here. Sing to me and then everything would be fin-

I cut her off by kissing her. Well the worst didn't happen. She was kissing me back. When we finally pulled away she looked at me and smiled.

Me: there it is! The smile I was waiting for. *smirked at her*

Adrianna: why did you kiss me?! Jerk. *she said playfully*

Me: I'm sorry I didn't know I couldn't kiss my girlfriend

Adrianna: wait? I'm not your girlfriend. You never asked me the proper way. You just kissed me...like the jerk you are. *stuck my tongue out*

~Adrianna's POV~

When Austin kissed me it just brought back all the memories and everything we shared together. I was just playing with him now. I realized I can't be without him. He's my everything.

Me: wait? I'm not your girlfriend. You never asked me the proper way. You just kissed me...like the jerk you are. *stuck my tongue out*

Then he picked me up and looked into my eyes.

Austin: Adrianna, will you please be my girlfriend again?

Me: mmmmm I don't know. You're weird.

He just looked at me and was smirking.

Me: you're lucky you have pretty eyes and I can't say no to you!(; so yes I will.

Then we leaned in and we shared a kiss.

Austin: well I promised your I mean that school I would sing for them.

Me: it is my school?

Austin: no it isn't! Your coming home with me!

Me: oh yeah...Yee.

I'm so excited I can still go to school in Miami. Actually no I'm not I hate all the people in Miami. Apart from Austin and his family of course. We walked hand and hand back to the door. I walked back up and took my seat next to cody.

Cody: so what happened?

Me: well I forgave him and we are back together.

Cody: oh

Me: Cody I'm sorry. I just I can't live without him.

Cody: it's ok, but can we still be friends?

Me: of course

Cody: ok, well lets exchange numbers.

Even though we were still friends and he we switched numbers, it was really awkward sitting next to him now but I wasn't moving.

After Austin was finished singing I ran down and jumped in his arms. He caught me haha.

Me: I have to go finish orientation.

Austin: why? You aren't going here anymore.

Me: that's true let's go.

When we walked back out to his car I saw Dave. When we got to him I gave him a hug.

Dave: ah I missed you!

Me: I missed you too!

We drove back to my house to tell my mom and pack my bags. Even though we weren't leaving until tomorrow after his concert. We arrived at my house.

Me: mom! you will not guess what happened today!

Mom: what happened?

I just stood back and pointed to Austin.

Mom: oh hey Austin!

Austin: hey!

Me: I'm going to go back to Miami with Austin for the school year ok?

Mom: yea that's fine, when are you leaving?

Me: tomorrow after his concert is over.

We ran upstairs and he helped me pack my bags...aww what a gentleman. When we finished we went down in the leaving and were watching tv. I was laying across Austin's lap and Dave was sitting in the recliner. My mon left for work.

Me: I'm so happy we are back together!

Austin: me too!

Then he kissed me and Dave made a disgusted sound.

Austin: oh Dave you don't like that?

So then he started kissing me and kissing me and kissing me. We were still kissing when my cousins walked in the door from school.

Brianna: ewwww.

We both laughed.

Me: guess what!

Lexi: what?

Me: I'm going back to Miami with Austin!

Brianna: good luck with her.

Austin: I already know she's a hand full.

I punched his arm and they laughed. I hope we never fight again. I've never been this happy in my whole life.

~*~ thanks for reading! Favortie&Retweet;?(: ~*~