PART 22

Part 22 Love At First Sight

~Austin's POV~

I was in my car driving home. I couldn't think of anything positive all negative. What if she forgets me? What if she finds someone else? This isn't going to work. But I have to try because she means the world to me. Sea my everything. I texted Adrianna.

Me: I miss you <\3

It took her a little bit longer to text me back but I was still in the car when she texted back.

Adrianna: I miss you too! :( I will call you when I land...Skype you when I get it the house!

Me: ok! Talk to you later! Love you<3

Adrianna: love you too<3

I pulled into my driveway, but I just say in my car until the crew started walking toward the car. I quick wiped my tears away as they got in the car.

Me: hey guys what's up?

Alex: we were waiting for you to get back why are you sitting here?

Me: just thinking about.....things

Robert: are you ok?

Me: my girlfriend just moved. I'm never going to see her. You think I'm ok?

They were quiet. Ugh I didn't mean to snap at him it's just all to much.

Me: I didn't mean to snap, it's just a lot to handle right now.

Robert: no I understand.

I gave them a weak smile and then went up to my room. They followed behind me except they didnt come in my room. They went to their own rooms. I'm never leaving my room. Ever.

~Adrianna's POV~

I was in the plane listening to music. Austin's music. I couldnt stop crying, so I don't know why im torturing myself. I guess I just need to hear his voice.

Mom: honey maybe you should stop listening to him. It's just making you upset.

Me: yes, and do you know why its making me upset? No? Because you made me move 82172827161939727181927372 miles away from him.

I crossed my arms over my chest and slumped in my seat. I kept staring out the window...hoping that me and Austin can make it through this. I mean I'm sure we can right? I kept thinking about things and eventually fell asleep.

Pilot: Welcome to NEW YORK!

That woke me up. Yeah don't sound so happy, stupid pilot. I got up out of my seat and walked into the airport. We grabbed our bags and looked for my aunt. Ugh I don't even wanna be here. Maybe if I'm miserable she will let me leave. We finally found her, and my two annoying 10 year old cousins. Oh joy.

Aunt molly: omg! Look how much you've grown! I'm so happy you're here.

Me: yeah? Well I'm not. I wanna go home. This is stupid.

Mom: Adrianna! Be nice. I'm soo sorry shes just mad at me for making her move.

She gave me the death glare and I smiled back at her. My cousins just stared at me. What the hell? I wonder if they have a staring problem?

Me: you got a problem? Look at something else.

Everyone looked at me like I can't believe you just said that. I told you I was going to be miserable. When we got in the car I had to sit with the twins (my cousins) Brianna and Lexi. I took out my cell phone and called Austin.

Austin: Adrianna!

Me: Austin!

Austin: so are you on you're way home yet?

Me: ugh no I wish. Come get me?

Austin: haha ok I'll be there in about 5 minutes!

Me: haha it doesnt take 5 minutes! A lot longer.

Austin: I know haha. I'm never ever leaving my room until you come home.

Me: I'm not sure if I'm ever coming home. But I could always live with you for a little. Maybe when school starts? I can come home for school.

Austin: don't you have school there?

Me: I'm sure they do but I didn't enroll yet.

Austin: well you should do that!

Me: I will! If I'm aloud...

Austin: ok well I gotta go! I love you.

Me: love you too baby!

We got off the phone and everyone was staring at me.

Me: what?

Brianna: ooooohh you have a boyfriend.

Me: yeah what about it?

Mom: where do you think you're going for school?

Me: well I was wondering if I could go and stay with Austin so I don't have to start at a new school!

Mom: I don't think so.

Me: you made me move in the first place! Why cant I just go back for the school year?!

Mom: I'll think about it.

Me: whatever.

We finally pulled up to their house. Ew. It's so small, I better not have to share a bedroom. We walked in and it's actually bigger than it seems. I have my own room. Thank god. As soon as I unpack I call Austin on Skype. When he finally answers it looks like he's been crying.

Me: we're you crying?

Austin: of course! I miss you!

Me: I miss you too! Sooooo much!

We talked for a few hours and my cousins came in and said hi then I made them leave. It was around 1 am when we finally ended the call. When he hung up I started crying again. It feels like I'm leaving him all over again.

~*~ sorry I posted so late! I had stupid school. So the parts might be uploaded a little later in the day now! Thanks for reading! Hoped you liked it ~*~