The Birthday Suprise .

Quayla's POV.

We was in the car for about 30 minutes until we finally reached our destination. We pulled up to a very expensive looking restaurant, and the name was really hard to pronounce. Dj got out the car and jogged over to my side, opening the door. I thanked him and got out. We walked hand in hand into the restaurant and once we got in, my mouth dropped. It was even more beautiful in the inside. And there was this glass wall with pretty fish swimming slowly inside it. It was like a built in aquarium.

"Make I help you? " a man came up to us and asked politely. He looked a little fruity, but seemed like a nice guy.

"Yea, I made reservations for Darius and Quayla Smith " he told the man.

"Ah yes, " he said looking at the white clipboard in his hand.

"Your names are right here, please follow me and I'll show you to your table. " he said and we followed suit.

Once we made it to our table, I was amazed. It was a round table, that had a white cloth and two white candles with flowers in the middle. We were outside on a patio, but by ourselves. The view was really amazing and I fell in love with the big city. Bright lights, and fast cars.

Dj walked over and pulled on my chair for me. I thanked him and sat down, still admiring the scenery. He sat down in his seat, and the waitress took our drink orders. When he left, Dj looked at me and smile. I blushed and looked down at the menu.

"You look beautiful tonight baby. " he said and my heart started beating fast. I loved hearing his voice and how calm it could get.

"Thanks " I said now looking up at him. I turned to look at the night sky and admired the stars.

"This is really nice Dj. I just love the view. " I said.

"I'm loving mine too. " he said looking at me. I smiled and just stared blankly into the sky. I thought about the past and all the stuff I been through with Darius. I never in my life thought that I could get someone as good as him. I thought I was going to be lonely with a thousand cats, but it's crazy how things turned out. I'm just so lucky to still be alive today and still be with the people I love. I'm just so thankful for my life and family. They mean more to me than you could ever imagine.

Tears started to fall slowly as I thought about my past. I tried to hurry up and wipe them before Dj would notice , but I was to late.

"You Aite baby? " he asked concerned.

"Yea, I was just thinking. " I said

"What the hell you thinking about, that got you crying and shit? " he asked and I laughed at his chosen words.

"I just love you so much, we have been through it ALL together. I just don't want to lose you. I can't live without you. I'm in love with you, and it'll be a cold day in hell before I let another bitch take my place. " I said truthfully.

He looked at me for and moment and sighed. He grabbed my hands from across the table and looked into my eyes.

"Listen Quayla, I love you with all my heart. I don't need you worried about another females taking your place or having my attention. Because you'll always be mine. You'll ALWAYS have a big place in my heart. Even when I'm dead and gone it's gone still be us. Baby, I'm about to marry you, and that's something I thought I would never do. I never EVER thought about being committed to a female, until you came along. You bring out the best in me. When I'm down, me just thinking about you, lightens my mood. I'm willing to change for you ma. Without you, I have no meaning to life. Without you, there is no me. Ever since I met you, my life have been better. Despite all the bullshit we been through. I just need you to trust and believe in me. I need your support and help just as much as you need mine baby. And I promise to NEVER give up on US. I promise " he said and tears were streaming down my face. I loved him sooooo much.

After we ate and was done with everything, we left. It was 10:30 and I was ready to go home to relax. We got home about half an hour later and once we stepped inside, he picked me up and carried me into the room. He laid me on the bed, and kiss me softly on the lips.

"Take off your clothes " he said and I did just that. Once I had Everything off, he looked over my body and licked his lips. I bit my lips, which turned him on even more.

"Lay on your stomach, " he said and I did as told.

He grabbed some scented oil from the drawer and rubbed it gently on my back. He massage my back and neck and it felt SO GOOD! I never wanted him to stop. He went at it for about a good 20 minutes, then started to massage my thighs and legs. I felt my body loosen up and I was really relaxed.

"Flip over" he said and I did.

He put some more oil in his hands and started massaging my breasts. He rubbed them slow turning me on and I knew he was getting heated to. His hand roamed down to my small waist and he rubbed my stomach. He got in between my legs and bent down. He from my stomach to my neck, trailing love kisses. I let out soft moans as he started to suck on my neck. I just knew my body would be covered with hinkies in the morning.

He moved up to where we were face to face and kiss me passionately on the lips. I held the side of his face, as we deepened the kiss.

I felt myself getting wet from his body being so close to mine. As he was kissing me, his hand rubbed my clit and I moaned into his mouth.

"Da..Darius.. Ple...please " I practically begged. I was sexually fustrated and was ready.

He leaned up and started pulling his shirt off. His body
looked amazing from him working out. He pulled his pants and boxers down next, revealing his "Friend", which was fully erect. I smiled at him and he grinned back. He leaned me back and we was in missionary position. He kissed me and I kissed back. We made out some more, until I decided I was ready for all of him.

"I'm ready, " I told him.

"Ight, just relax " he said and put his tip at the top of my entrance.

I closed my eyes and waited on him to enter me.

"Look at me baby " he said and I opened my eyes. I looked him directly in the eyes and felt him enter me. I moaned a mixture of pain and pleasure, since I haven't had anything inside me in a little minute. He moved slowly in and out me, causing my breathing to be heavier and moans louder.

We made sweet love for the rest of the night and I fell asleep in his arms. Just how I like it.

THANKS FOR READING AND THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT. I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE, BUT IMA DO BETTER. I'M JUST TO BUSY RIGHT NOW. EXCUSE THE MISTAKES. VOTE, FAN, AND COMMENT!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER, I KNOW IT'S SHORT, BUT HEY, AT LEAST YOU GOT AN UPDATE. (Keep in mind, she has more coming for her birthday ) I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. There will only be like one more CHAPTER in this book. Sorry, but don't give up just yet, Part 2 will be out soon. VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

IG: _XPlatinumBulletz

TWITTER: _CrystalBulletz

NO GHOST FOLLOWERS, SHOW LOVE.