The Sun Always Shine After The Rain ...

Zaye's POV

I been In this waiting room for three hours now. Shit man. How could I let this happen?! I should have seen this coming! Now I'm in a hospital hoping, Praying, Thinking. I just wish it could have been me instead of him. Man he don't deserve this. It's all my fault. I shoulda just told him to stay at the trap house. I coulda handle it myself But I got so caught up in the other situation that I couldn't think straight. Now my homeboy in this hospital fighting for his life. I swear, when I find Whoever did this they gone regret it. They gone suffer....

I was in the waiting room for another hour until Dj showed up. He saw me and walked over to where I was. "Wtf is going on bruh? " he asked. "Man, They shot taye! " I said. "Who shot taye?!?! " Dj yelled growing a little impatient. "One of Joe's dudes man. " I said trying to talk as low as I could because I didn't want to make a scene in the hospital. "I sent him to the house to get a few things, But I forgot all about Joe THEM looking for us. Apparently he had some dudes watching the house and when taye got there one of his dudes shot him. Thinking it was me. " I said. "Wtf! Oh hell naw mane. Has the doctor came out and let You know know how he's doing? " he asked. "Nah, not yet. " Right after I said that, the doctor came out and called for "Xavier Dawkins " which was me. "Here " I said. "Hi Xavier, We have some good news about Za'Taye Foster, we managed to get all the bullets out and... " I cut her off and said "BULLETS? How many was there?!? " I asked getting upset. "Sir he was shot three times. One in the shoulder, one in the leg, and one in the chest. Good thing it missed his heart. But now he's responding good to the test and he's now resting. You can't see him tonight But come back tomorrow and I'll make that happen okay? " she said. "Aite, Thanks " I said and walked back over to Dj. "How he doing? " he asked. "He gone be aite, she said they was able to get all the bullets out and he sleep right now. She said we can come back tomorrow to see him " I told him. "Man, I feel bad as fuck. I shouldn't have told him to go to the house! " I said. "Man don't blame this on You. You forgot and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't blame this shit on You either. He know You stressing and plus Taye a strong dude. He gone be aite. Just calm down bro. " he said. "Your right, ima chill out. But I WILL find out Who did this. And when I do... They gone wish I hadn't." ....

Quayla's POV.

It was Sunday and I woke up in my bed at 7:00 . I could've swore I fell asleep on Dj's chest last night. I guess he carried me to bed because I sho don't remember walking. I walked down the hall to the bathroom to do my daily hygiene thing. It usually took me about 20 minutes. When I was done I walked out the bathroom and saw Dj walk through the front door. "Where he been? " I thought to myself. He was in the kitchen and motioned me to come over to him. He was sitting in a chair, I walked over to him and stood in front of him. "Goodmorning " I said. "Morning" he said wiping his eyes and putting his head in his hands. "What's wrong? " I asked. "I just left the hospital, Zaye called me last night and told me Taye got shot. He aite though. They got all the bullets outs and ima go see him later. " he said. "Oh... can I go? " I asked. "Yeah " he said. "Ima just take a nap. Im tired as fuck and I got a lot on my mind right now. " he said . He got up and I watched him walk up the stairs to his room . He had on some basketball shorts and a white tee. I heard him shut his door and I just sat down in a chair. Thinking about if I should go up there and comfort him. I made up my mind and decided to go see what he was doing. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. I opened it just a little and peeked in. I seen a sleeping Dj laying across the bed knocked out. I laughed and tiptoed inside. I climbed on top of the bed and laid down beside him. I watched him sleep for a minute then he started to turn over on his side facing me. I turned over to where his front was facing my back and backed up to him. I had my hands under my head, just thinking. I was about to doze off until I felt arms go around my waist. "You can't sneak up on me ma, Ima thug, I hear everything. " He said in a tired voice with his eyes still closed. I laughed and said "yea Whatever. Go back to sleep. " Five minutes later I heard him snoring and I started to doze off again. "This man here " I said to myself and fell asleep.

Quayla's POV (cont. ) 2:00 pm

I woke up to the sound of the shower running. I turned to my side to see Dj gone so I knew he was about to get in the shower. I got up and walked down the hall to my room. I checked my phone to see 2 missed calls from Tasha, and 5 new messages. I didn't feel like checking them or calling Tasha back so I laid my phone back down on the dresser . I walked to the bathroom and cut on the shower. I got my towel and rag and hopped in . I took a 30 minute shower and got out. My hair got wet form the shower so it was kind of curly. I walked into my room to see Dj sitting on my bed. "What are You doing? " I asked shyly. "Waiting on You. " he said with a grin. I still had a towel wrapped around me and I could feel his eyes roaming my body . My hair was up so You could see my shoulders and water on my neck. He got up and started walking towards me. I could feel my legs starting to shake and my eyes closed. I felt him walk up behind me and wrap his arms around me. "Relax ma, Your really pretty and I just wanted You to know that I really like you ." he said softly into my ear. That's when I started to feel some type of way, and all of a sudden something came over me. It felt like bravery suddenly took over . "I like You too Darius " I told him shyly. His mouth moved from my ear down to the crook of my neck. He kissed it softy and then my cheek. I felt chills go through my body and my knees started to get weak. That's was the first time somebody has ever done that to me and it felt perfect. "Alright lil mama, get dressed. I told zaye that we'll meet him at the hospital at 5 so hurry. " he said in a calm voice. He walked towards the door and stood there for a minute. He turned back towards me and said "Oh and by the way, You still stink " he joked. I grabbed a pillow from my bed and threw it at him. "Shut up! " I laughed. He winked at he and walked down the hall. "What am I going to do with him?! " I thought to myself...

Vote and comment! I had enough time to write another chapter today, so I hope y'all enjoyed! Thanks for reading!!!