Ride Or Die ?

Dj's POV.

We pulled up to Tasha's house and I got out. I told Jordan to stay in the car, just in case something happen, and he can go get back up. On the way to the door, I felt like somebody was watching me, but I shook it off and kept on walking. I knocked on the door then took a step back, waiting on someone to answer it. Tasha opened the door smiling mad hard. "Oh, Hey Dj. I was expecting you " she said. I gave her this weird look and looked back at the car where Jordan could see me, and signaled him to call for back up. Before I could answer her , I felt a strong pair of hands touch my shoulder. I turned and seen a dude pointing a gun at me. I put my hands up in surrender, not because I was a bitch, but because I had a plan.

Quayla's POV.

I was still stuck down here in this basement , tied up to this chair. Shit man, I can't believe Tasha would do some foul shit like this. This goes to show, you can't trust nobody. I didn't even know she had a brother. While I was thinking, I tried to wiggle my hands out the rope. It was tight, but wasn't that tight. I was trying to wiggle them out and eventually after 20 minutes of feeling the constant burning of the rope , My hands broke free. "Hell yeah " I thought to myself. I took both of my hands and undid the rope on my legs. I looked over at Mystikal to see he had his head down. I can't believe his ass. How could he do something like this? I wasn't to upset or worried about him though. He ain't mines, But I still couldn't find it in me to leave him here tied up. I untied him and lifted his head up to where mine was. "You good? " I asked. He shook his head Yea. I looked at the busted lip and black ring around his eye. He looked so bad and mad. I walked around the basement looking for something to clean him up with and found some paper towels on a table by a sink. I wetted the paper towel and went back over to mystikal and cleaned him up. When I was done, he tried to speak but I cut him off. "Save it" I said and got up thinking of a plan to kill this bitch and make it out of here alive. I walked around for about 5 minutes, then finally came up with something. Ha, this bitch was gone die tonight. I heard the door knob twisting and quickly hid behind something. Mystikal still sat in that chair like a damn idiot. I saw Tasha walk in, then somebody familiar behind her. I moved to get a better look and seen It was Dj. My heart dropped and I almost started crying. I covered my mouth so she wouldn't hear me. She fucking with the wrong one. It's one thing to mess with me, but When you fucking with the people I love, you got another thing coming. When she looked over at at the empty chair beside Mystikal, her whole face expression changed. "WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?! " she asked Mystikal . He said Nothing and just looked at her with a straight face. "So you ain't gone talk huh?! " she asked and then hit him in the face with a gun. "Ima asked you one more time, WHERE THE FUCK IS QUAY?! " She said. He just spit on her then she punched him in the face twice. He took it like it wasnt Nothing. Dj just stood there looking around the room. He looked in my direction and his eye's got big. A small grin appeared on my face. A man stood behind him, holding him . A loud thump came from upstairs and the man quickly tied up dj and mystikal again. Tasha and the man walked up the stairs to see what was going on. When I was sure They was gone, I ran over to Dj and quickly untied him. "Oh my God! Baby I'm so glad your here " I say hugging him. He hugged me like he would never see me again.. "I'm so glad you okay baby girl" he said. I smiled and looked over to Mystikal who was looking at us. I untied him again and he stood up. "Thank you shawty, I just want to say thank you. I'm sorry about all the bullshit I put you through. Y'all look really good together, y'all are ment to be " he said. I looked at him and gave him a quick hug. I turned back to Dj and and he pulled me to him. I told them my plan and They nodded. It was about to go down...

Zaye's POV.

Jordan called me and told me some shit was going down at Tasha's and to come and bring backup. When he said Tasha, my heart almost stopped because Dj said Quay was over there. Oh hell no. I quickly got up and called my boys. I ain't finna let shit happen to my sister, no matter what kind of situation I'm in . My boys pulled up to my house 5 minutes later, and We was on our way to Tasha's. We all was strapped and ready to put a bullet in anybody that was in our way.