Expectations .

Quayla's POV.

I woke up with again morning sickness. This is really starting to urk my nerves, but it's something I have to put up with.

I ran into the bathroom and did what I had to do. When I got done, I took a shower and did my hygiene thing. When I walked back into the room, Dj was still laying in the bed sleep.

I walked over to the bed and climb on top of him , kissing his neck and cheek. He woke up and smiled that sexy ass smile of his.

"Ma, you better stop before you start something you can't finish " he said holding my waist.

I just smiled and kissed him.

"What if I can finish it? " I said teasing him.

He flipped me over to where he was on top and started kissing my neck and his hands was roaming up and down my thighs.

I let off a soft moan and he looked at me and smiled.

"You like that? " he asked.

I nodded my head yea and he kissed my forehead, then got up.

I looked at him confused and sat up.

"Why'd you stop? " I asked kinda upset.

"Because I like teasing you " he said walking into the bathroom and winking.

I just laughed and shook my head. I don't got time for that this morning anyway. I got a lot to do.

I'm suppose to be meeting up with Zaye at the waffle house at 8, and I also have a doctor's appointment at 10.

I'm still a little shaky about telling Zaye though . I just hope he'll be understanding.

I looked at the clock and it read 7:45. I walked into Dj's closet and pick out my black leggings with gold crosses, and my white muscle shirt that had a gold cross outlined in black in it. I picked out my gold sandals and put on some of my cross braclets. I put my hair up in a nice bun with a braid going up in the back of it , then my gold cross earrings and my black bandana. I sprayed "Paris " from Bath And Body Works on me and Dj finally came out the bathroom.

I looked at him and fell in a trance because he just got out the shower and just had a towel wrapped around his waist. He still had water drops on him and he just looked so sexy!

I bit my lip and he chuckled and said "See something you like ?"

"Nope! " I said breaking out of my trance and continued getting dressed.

He walked over to the closet and picked out his attire for today.

"So babe, I'm meeting up with Zaye in few and I was wondering if after we come from the Doctors appointment , if we could go out to eat or something. It's Friday and I don't want to be stuck in the house. "

(Just to let you know, She stayed out of school the whole week and it was Thursday when She asked Zaye to meet up with her, which will be Friday )

"Aite, we can do that. " he said slipping on his shirt.

I grabbed my phone and it was now 8:00 . I texted Zaye and told him I was on my way and he replied by saying say "Aite " .

I grabbed my purse and walked over to give Dj a kiss. I pecked him on the lips and before I could turn around to leave , he grabbed me and pulled me close to him.

"Really Quay? You gone leave out of here without giving yo man a real kiss? " he said with his lips poked out in a pouty voice.

I laughed and gave him a real kiss, then a kiss on the cheek.