Lets Get To Know Eachother pt. 2

Quayla's POV (Continued )

We was in the car for about an hour until we got to our destination. He pulled up to Red Lobster and a smile appeared across my face. "What You smiling about? " he asked. "When I was a little girl, when my parents use to live together, we use to come here all the time to eat and talk. I just have so many memories here " I said with a smile. "Well now It's time to make some new memories " he said with a grin. We got out the car and headed to the door. We went inside , and a women came and seated us. She took our order and came back with our food 20 minutes later. "So , You aite? " he asked. "Yea, It's not the first time I done had dreams like this. " I told him. "oh, do You have dreams like that often? " he asked. "Um, yea kinda sorta " I told him. "Oh. Well You need to get help. Because You had a nigga tripping last night. I thought a old man broke in the house, and tried to rape You. " he joked. I started laughing and had tears forming. This dude really is funny! He had me rolling the rest of the night. We talked and finished our food. I had a fun night with him and hopefully we will be able to do that again. We got in the car and was headed home. Well at least I thought we was. I looked out the window to see a park on the right side of me. "Where are we? " I asked . "Well this is a park. I come here when I have to think or let off some steam. It's peaceful and quiet most of the time, and it's just a good place to think. I thought since You been having these dreams and with You moving in with me, that You might have some questions or thoughts. You need someplace quiet and this is the place. " he said. I got out of the car and a fresh breeze hit me. I took a deep breath and waited on Dj to get out the car. He got out the car and walked me to a bench in front of a huge lake. "It's beautiful " I mumbled. "Just like You ma " he said with a grin. We was on the bench side by side. He turned towards me and said "Okay, I need You to do this for me. Close your eyes, sit up straight and listen . What do You hear? " "I hear Nothing. " I said calmly. "Okay good, now I want You to think, Let all your thoughts come to You. Any questions about the past, present, or future " he said. That's when I started to think about my child Hood and how my step father use beat me and zaye. Tears started to fall slowly down my cheek. The thoughts kept coming and coming . I soon felt Dj pull me up from the bench and walk me to the edge of the lake. My eyes was still closed and tears was still coming. "Do You trust me? " he asked. "Yes. " I answered. He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I started to relax and my breathing became more normal.

Dj's POV

We was now at the edge of the lake and she started to calm down when I wrapped my arms around her . I can't lie, I'm really starting to like Quay. She's strong, independent, smart, beautiful, and all that. And plus she don't through herself at me like a lot of hoes around here . I turned her around to where she was facing me. She opened her eyes and we just looked at each other. I don't know if I'm ready to settle down. I love the single life because You ain't gotta worry about the drama or the cheating and etc. You can do what You want, when You want , and how You want. But it was something about quay that made me want to be with her. I've only known her for two days and I'm starting to feel some type of way. I have to think about her feelings to thou , and I know it will probably be hard for her to let her guard down because of her child Hood. But I've never put my hands on a women and I don't plan on to. We stared at each other for another five minutes until she looked away. "What's wrong? " I asked. "Nothing " she said looking down. "Can we go home now? " she asked . I looked at my watch and it read "11:00 pm". I didn't know it was this late and I agreed that it was time to go home. The car ride home was silent , not an awkward silence But a peaceful silence. I pulled up in to the house and got out. I walked up to the door and unlocked it. Quay ran up to her room and shut the door. I sat down on the couch and pulled out a blunt paper. I rolled it up and lit it up. I took about three puffs then saw quay coming down the steps. I put it out and laid back on the couch . She had on some spongebob pajamas and her hair was in a messy bun. "Hey " she said and walked over to me. "What's up ". "Uh, Nothing. I was wondering if You wanted to watch a movie with me? " she asked. "Yeah, I ain't doing shit. " I said. She laughed and put in the movie "Mama" . She sat close to me and put a pillow in front of her. "Ha ha, You scared ma? " I asked. "Yea, a little. I hate scary movies. " she said. "Then why did You put it in? " I asked. "I really wanted to see it, Tasha said it was good and I wanted to be a thug tonight. " she said. I laughed at her and pulled her closer to me. "I got You. You ain't got Nothing to be scared of . " I told her. She smiled and laid her head on my chest. "Thank You " . I put my arms around her and grinned. "Anytime beautiful " I said. We watched the movie and she soon fell asleep on me. I carried her up to her room and put her in the bed. My phone started to vibrate and I pulled it out. "Zaye " flashed across the screen and I slid the screen over to answer it. "Yo? " I answered. "AYE, DJ COME TO THE HOSPITAL! HURRY UP! THEY SHOT HIM MAN! THEY SHOT HIM!! " Zaye said in a worried /angry voice. Before I could answer the line clicked. I rushed out the house and hopped in the car. All I could think about was Who got shot, and Who shot him...

Vote and comment! Thanks for reading and I'll try to update soon. Excuse the mistakes! ^_^