Is it to soon ?

I just want to Thank all of my readers and etc. I know sometimes it takes me forever to update, but a lot of y'all bare with me and I really appreciate it. It's the summer , and I got stuff to do. So I update when I feel like writing.

And this is not based on my life. It's all fiction. It's really just my imagination.

And thanks to all the people that followed me on Twitter and Instagram. Oh and don't be ghost followers, show my pics some love lol.

Zaye's POV.

I just been chilling at the crib lately, ain't really been out much.

I just felt like laying low and getting my mind together.

While I was sitting on my bed thinking, My phone started to ring.

"Yo? " I answered.

"What's up bro ? I ain't heard from you in a lil minute." Jordan said.

I sighed and laid back on the bed.

"I just been chilling nigga. Laying low ." I told him

"Mannnnnn, you better get yo lazy ass up, take a shower, put on some clothes, and I'll be by to get you in a hour. " he said like he run ishh or something.

I just laughed and shook my head. "Nigga don't forget who the boss, and whatever dude. I guess a day out won't hurt. " I said getting up.

"You damn right " he said.

I laughed and said "Aite, see ya later home boy " and hung up the phone.

(Hour Later )

Jordan pulled up to the house and blowed the horn. I finished tying my shoes and walked out the house.

I hopped in the car and he pulled out the driveway.

30 minutes later, we pulled up to a mall.

"A mall? Really? " I asked

"Yeah man, We gotta get something fly for tonight cause we hitting the club up! " he said getting all hyper and shit.

I just shook my head and laughed.

"This fool here " I thought to myself.

We got out the car and headed towards the mall. When we got in, there was hella people in there. Eyes was all on us as we walked in and out of every store, leaving out with a whole bunch of shit. I swear everytime we hit up the mall, we walk out of there with a whole bunch of bags and stuff, like little bitches. But Idgaf , my swagg stay A1.

Me and Jordan walked into Polo and started our hunt . I walled up to a rack and started looking at the shirts, when a girl came up and started looking on the same rack.