Just A Perfect Day...

Quayla's POV.

I woke up with Dj arms wrapped around me. This position felt so good, and if I could stay like this forever, I would. But Unfortunately , Zaye will be over in a little, so I have to get up and get dressed.

I slowly unwrapped Dj's arms from around me and sat up. He looked so peaceful while he was sleep, so I didn't want to wake him. It's 6 O'clock in the afternoon, but feels like 12:00 midnight. Every since I been pregnant, all I've wanted to do was sleep, eat, and sleep more. I don't know why, is it normal?

Dirty Laundry by Kelly Rowland started to play from my phone, notifying me that someone is calling. I grabbed it and answered it.

"Hello," I said into the phone.

"What's up sis, what you doing" Zaye asked.

"Oh nothing, Just got up. What about you? " I asked.

"Getting ready. We'll be over in a few. But Hey, I was thinking. Instead of sitting around yall house and doing nothing, if you wanted me and Dj to take yall somwhere? " he asked.

"Sure, It would be way better. " I told him.

"Aite, Well be ready. I love you, see you in a few " he said.

"Alright, I love you too. Bye. " I said then hung up the phone.

"Who was that? " Dj asked wrapping his arms around me.

I jumped in suprise. He chuckled and kissed my neck.

"It was Zaye and you got to stop doing that. How long was you behind me? " I asked curious.

"I just walked up ma" he said.

I shook my head and kissed his cheek.

"Well Zaye and Ciara will be here soon, and he said he was... "

"I know I know. We planned it together." he said cutting me off.

"Oh, so yall doing stuff behind my back now? Cool " I said acting like I was mad.

He chuckled and pulled me closer "It ain't even like that boo " he said looking down at me.

"Whatever " I said giving up the argument that was about to come.

"I'm just about to hop in the shower down the hall. You can use mine. " He said.

"You don't want to shower with me? " I asked.

"Nope" he said walking out the room and down the hall.

I slightly chuckled and walked towards the bathroom. I got in and took a 30 minute shower and at the end, I just let the water run through my hair and over my body. It felt so good. After another 5 minutes, I got out, dried off, and did my hygiene thing. I walked out and then over to the closet where most of my clothes were. Since my stomach wasn't really that big , I picked out a black crop top that had "POW" going across it in white, blue, and purple. I put on my high-waisted shorts that I bleached at the top and cuffed them at the bottem. I put on my skinny purple belt and my small belly button ring since my stomach was showing. I put on my low Jordan socks that was Blue and purple, and my black grape 5s. I walked over to the mirror and started to work on my hair. I put it up into a big sock bun, and it was wavy. I combed my baby hair down since it didn't want to stay up and put some of this greese on it, to lay it down. I put on some stud earrings, that said "POW" and matched my shirt. I put on Mascara and eyeliner, which really made my eye color more visible. I put on some light pink lipstick and topped it with some clear lipgloss. I sprayed my favorite purfume , "Paris" from Bath & Body Works on me and put on my silver cross braclet. I was looking good and my swagg is A1. Just wait till my child get here, they gone stay swagged up.