Make You Feel Some Type Of Way .

Zaye's POV.

I'm just now getting up and it's 8:30. Damn. I must've really been tired, because my naps have never been this long.

I got up out the bed and went into the bathroom. I took a 30 minute shower and hopped out.

I walked over to my closet and started picking out my attire for tonight.

I picked out my purple and white stripped Polo shirt with the blue Polo sign, and some khakis. Just something simple. I put on my white and blue elite socks and my Grape 5's. I just got the fresh fade yesterday, so my waves were visible. I brushed my hair and sprayed a little bit of my new Cologne I got yesterday also. I put in my diamond earring , and I put on my silver Rolex watch.

Yes, even though my fit was simple, ya boy was fresh!

I checked the time and it was 9:25. I texted Ciara and told her that I was gone be about 10 minutes late. She said ok and that she was almost ready.

I grabbed my money and keys then hopped in the car, I was gone take her somewhere special tonight. I don't know what it is, but this girl got me feeling some type of way.

Ciara's POV.

Xavier just texted me and told me that he was gone be a little late. Which was fine with me, because I still needed to finish getting ready.

I wanted to look extra cute for him tonight. I didn't want the hoe look, but I didn't want the girly look either.

Soooo, I just decided to wear this fitted purple tank, my blue skirt that flares out at the bottom, my blue and purple long Jordan socks, and my Grape 5's. I had on some blue diamond studded earrings and this silver necklace my mama gave me when I was little. It has my name on it. I decided to wear my hair up in a neat bun that had this one big twist in the front of it. I put on mascara and a little bit of eyeliner. I put on like this nude color lipstick and some gloss on the top of it. I sprayed "Twilight Woods " from Bath And Body Works on me, and went to the bathroom.

I looked in my mirror and smiled. I was reallyyyyy cute.

I snapped a picture and posted it on Instagram , my caption said "I love it " . I got a lot of likes and comments.

Just as I was about to leave out the bathroom, Joe stopped me .

"Where do you think your going looking like that? " he said drunk and all up in my face.

"Business, get some " I told him and trying to leave his presence.

He grabbed my arm roughly and pushed me up against the wall, hard.

"Girl wtf I tell you about that mouth? " he said rubbing his hand up and down my thigh.

"Joe get off me! " I yelled which was pointless, because I mother was out doing God knows what.

He grabbed my cheeks and squeezed them. I winced in pain because my cheek was still hurting from lastnight.

Just as he was about to say something, there was a knock at the door.

"Ciara?! " I heard Xavier say through the door. Joe let go of me and I let off a sigh of relief.

"I'm coming! " I said running into my room , grabbing my purse and phone.

I walked down the hall into the living room where the front door was and saw Joe talking to Xavier like he wasn't just trying to rape me a few minutes ago.

Zaye looked you at me and his eyes got big like he saw a celebrity or something. I started blushing and walk over to him.

"Hey " I said giving him a hug.