Will Things Get Better?

Dj's POV.

"Damn bruh! I believe you and I got yo back. But with Quayla being pregnant and all, her moods swings gone get you fucked up." Zaye said making a lot of sense. Man I just don't know what to do. I know I don't want to lose Quay, hell fuck that, I'M NOT GOING TO LOSE QUAY! I'ma just keep it real with her and technically, this shit ain't my fault.

Quayla's POV.

I was in Dj's room, packing some of my stuff. I talked to Ciara and she agreed to stay in a hotel with me until I figure out what I'm gone do. I heard glass breaking downstairs and went to see what it was. I grabbed a knife and walked into the living room. I saw that the window was busted and knew someone was in the house. I texted Dj off my phone and told him what was going on. I put it on silent, then back into my pocket.

Just as I was about to turn around, something hit me hard across my head and everything went black.

Dj's POV.

We were on our way to my house and I got an text from Quay.

MyQueen: Someone's in the house! Please hurry home! I'm scared Darius!

I pushed down on the gas peddle as hard as I could. This shit was really fucking with my nerves! First the bitch drugged me, then she fucking with my family! I swear when I find Kayla, she's dead !

"Damn slow down dude. What's done gotten into you?!" Zaye yelled .

"Man they got Quay!" I yelled.

"Who!?!" Zaye asked pissed off and worried.

"Kayla and whoever tf she got working with her!" I yelled running a red light.

"SHIT MAN!" Zaye said hitting the dashboard!

Ciara's POV.

I was on my way to Quay's house , to help her. When I got there, I pulled in the driveway and got out. Something didn't feel right, and I started to get worried. I turned to go back to my car to get my gun, but someone pulled me back. I turned to see a girl in a black mask. She threw a punch at me but I dodged it. I hit her twice in the face then kicked her hard in the chine. She fell hard onto the concrete driveway and I kicked her twice more in the face.

"Who tf are you?! " I yelled at her.

She didn't say anything and I punched her in the face irritated. I stood up and someone grabbed me from behind, covering my mouth and nose with a towel. I was getting sleepy and blacked out.

Dj's POV.

I pulled up in the driveway and got out with Zaye following close behind me . As I was running towards the door I seen blood on the concrete with no body. I started to panic and crazy shit started to run through my mind. I ran faster into the house and started searching for Quay. I seen a window busted and glass everywhere in the living room. I ran upstairs to the bedroom to see that it had been raided.

"QUAYLA.... QUAYLA! " I yelled looking everywhere. No reply. Zaye walked in the room mad as hell.

"SHIT MAN! She's not here! " he yelled.

I rubbed my face and punched the wall leaving a huge whole in it. I pulled out my phone remembering that I could track her phone with mine. I pulled up all the information.

"Come on .. " I said telling Zaye running out the house. At least now I have a little bit of hope....