Troubles ...

( 2 WEEKS LATER !)

Quayla's POV.

Today I have to go to the doctor, and I am now 4 months pregnant. I don't want to know what the baby's going to be yet, so I'ma just tell him I want a check up.

This time I'm going with Ciara, because Dj and Zaye said they had some business to take care of. Me and Ciara been hanging out a lot lately. She's a really good friend.and a great listener. She even told me about what happened with her mother and step dad. I think that's why I connected with her so fast, because our background's are so similar.

Today is also Zaye and Dj's birthday. My babies are going to be 23 years old! Whew, they groing up so fast. I have a suprise for Dj when he gets home tonight and I just can't wait.They are going to a bar later and he promised me that he'll be home by 10 so he could spend the rest of his night with me. I don't know what Ciara has in mind but I know its going to be good.

When we got to the hospital, it wasn't a lot of people there. Which I was thankful for, because I hate hospitals and I quickly got put in a room. We waited 20 minutes for the doctor and he finally came. It was the same man I had the last time.

"Hey how you doing? " he asked.

"Fine, how are you?" I asked.

"Same. " he said. I told him that I didn't want to know the gender of the baby yet and that I just wanted a check up. He said okay and did my check up. It didn't take to long and soon we were out the hospital.

When we got in the car, I told Ciara that I was hungry. She agreed and we went to Chic-Fil-la to grab a bite to eat. I ordered some chicken fingers and fries , and she ordered a chicken sandwhich and fries. We ate inside and talked about a lot.

"I'm ready for you to have your baby " Ciara said making me smile.

"Me too, I think I know what I'ma name her... or him. " I said not really knowing which it was going to be.

"Owee tell me? " she asked.

"Nah, you'll see. " I said and she put on a puppy dog face.

"That might work on Zaye, but it don't work on me " I said busting her bubble. She laughed and we finished our food. We left and got in the car. I told her to stop by a certain store so I could pick up some stuff for Dj tonight. everything has to be perfect and it was going to be.

When we left the store, we went to my house and I made sure it was empty before I entered. I walked up to the bedroom and Ciara helped me set stuff up. When we where done Ciara went home to fix stuff up for Zaye and I took a shower. When I got out, It was 6:00 pm and I had a text for Dj. It said that he was at the mall and after that they going to bar. I texted back okay and decided to.take an hour nap.

Dj's POV.

Me and my nigga Zaye was at the mall picking up some stuff. I know it's my birthday , but I decided to get my girl something too. After we left the mall, we went to a bar down the road. It was a fancy bar and had a good bit of people in it. After an hour of sitting in the bar I had a good bit of alcohol and Zaye did too. I seen the girl that I met at the store that day and instantly got pissed. This bitch be stalking me I swear.

Kayla's POV.

I knew Dj was going to be at the bar tonight, because I had people watching him. I had a plan and it was going to go through tonight. I spotted him sitting next to a fine ass nigga, and walked over there towards.

"Hey Baby, " I said sitting down next to him.

"Bitch if you don't get the fuck away from me! " he semi-yelled angry.

"Why babe?" I asked fucking with him.

The bar tender brought him a shot he ordered and he turned towards the nigga that was sitting beside him. I quickly grabbed a pack out my pocket and poured something into his drink. I got done just in time because he turned back around.

"Look hoe, leave me and my family tf alone. I swear to God if you fuck up this relationship or hurt my family, you will die and Ima kill you my damn self. And that's a fucking promise! " he said with red eyes and squeezing my arm hard af, I almost cried. I nodded to let him know I understood. He turned back around and took a shot of his drink. He told the dude sitting beside him that he'll meet him out side at the car and that he had to use the bathroom. He got up leaving me and when I saw him completely in the bathroom, I got up went. When I got inside, I locked the doors and heard him flushing the toilet.

Dj's POV.

After I took that shot, I started to feel dizzy and my eyesight was blurry. I couldn't think straight and didn't know what was going on. I seen a female standing infront of the sink when I walked out the stall. She had on a black dress and it was pulled up , showing her panties. My pants was still unzipped, and she came closer to me. When we was body to body, she reached inside my pants and pulled out my d*ck . She started to rub it up and down and I lifted my head back at the touch of her hands. She kissed my neck, turning me on more and got down on her knees. She lick the head then eventually started sucking. My shit was completely erect and she was putting in work. She really knew what she was doing. She gave me head for another 20 minutes and I came all in her mouth. Damn she had my legs weak. I pulled up my pants and realized what the fuck just happened. I smacked the shit out of her then punched her! This bitch had to put something in my drink while I wasn't looking. She fell to the ground and I quickly walked out the bar and to the car.

"Damn nigga, what took you so long?" Zaye asked.

"I just fucked up man. You know that hoe that came and sat beside me at the bar?" I asked hoping he remembered.

"Hell yea, what happened " he asked.

"Well while I wasn't looking, she put something in my drink man. And when I went to the bathroom, I was all dizzy and shit. My mind was gone and I couldn't think straight. She walked in and gave me head for about 20 minutes. And I didn't realize what I was doing until I nutted in her mouth. " I said fustrated and pissed off. I can't believe this man. I just cheated on Quay. I don't know how I'ma tell her.

Quayla's POV.

I woke up a few minutes ago and it's 11:00 . Where's Dj? I went to check my phone and had 10 unread messages. I checked them and couldn't believe my eyes! They were pictures of some girl giving Dj head in the bathroom ! I can't believe this! After all we done been through he want to do this. I'm carrying his child, his FIRST child! And this is how he does me? Oh my God. I started crying and my heart was beating fast. I thought he loved me... I thought what we had was real... Guess I was wrong. I just don't know what to do.

I KNOW IT'S SHORT, BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER. WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA. VOTE, FAN, AND COMMENT. EXCUSE THE MISTAKES AND THANKS FOR READING. OH AND GO READ MY OTHER BOOK, IT'S NOT A SEQUEL TO THIS, IT'S A DIFFERENT STORY. I WILL FINISH THIS BOOK DON'T WORRY. MY OTHER BOOK IS CALLED "LOVE, LUST, & BETRAYAL ♥" !!!! IT'S MY SECOND BOOK. SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT SO FAR AND VOTE, FAN, AND COMMENT.

HERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS :

•WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

•WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN WITH DJ AND QUAY?

•WHAT WILL QUAY DO?

•HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT KAYLA?

•HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DON'T FORGET TO GO READ MY.OTHER BOOK : "LOVE, LUST, &BETRAYAL ♥" !!! ,