Emotions expressed ...

Quayla's POV.

It's been a week since me and Mystikal went out. He took me to this beautiful Japanese restaurant called "Miabi's " and we talked and laughed. I had fun, But it wasn't as good as Dj's surprise. Speaking of Dj, we haven't been talking much . It's wether a "Hey" , "Bye", or "You hungry " . Nothing more. He don't even Look at me the same no more. I just wish we was like we use to be, because this situation is really urking me. It was 10:30 pm and I was laying in my bed, thinking about Dj and every time I tried not to , I just couldn't. So I decided to be the bigger person and go talk to him.. I walked down the hall to his room, and knocked on the door. "What's up? " He yelled from the other side. "Can I come in? " I asked nervously. I felt the door knob twisting and he opened the door. He looked me up and down then walked back over to his bed. I walked over to the bed and sat next to him. "what you want?" he asked looking at me tiredly. "I'm just... confused " I told him. "About? " he asked. "Why aren't you talking to me? It's been a whole week and you just been ignoring me. " I said looking down at my socks. "Well... I don't have Nothing to say. You got your boo right? " he said. I looked up at him now getting mad. "Really? Is that what this is all about? Me hanging out with some other guy? " I asked. He looked at me with a mad expression. "NO QUAYLA! .. It's the fact that you fail to realize how much I really like you. All the stuff I do for you, I never did for anyone else! And I did it because I thought you was different! But no, I guess I was wrong huh? You really had me But now I know. " he said getting up walking towards the door. I just sit there shocked and speechless. I didn't know he felt that way. When he told me he like me, I knew he had a thing for me. But I didn't know it was this strong. I don't know if I can do this. I never had a man feel this way towards me, maybe because I pushed them all AWAY with my fear. A tear slid down my cheek while I was thinking. I really liked Dj and I hate whens he's mad at me. "I wish I could just get over my fear. Why me?! " I said to myself sniffing. Dj walked back into the room. He looked like he had calmed down But was still a little mad. He looked over at me and noticed me crying. I heard him sigh and say "What's wrong ma? " . He walked over to me and wrapped me in his arms. "I'm sorry Dj. It's just that... It's just that.... I'm scared. " I said crying into his chest. "What you scared of? " he asked. "I'm scared of being... hurt. " I told him. He started rubbing my back trying to calm me down. "Baby, you don't have to worry about being hurt. I won't let Nothing happen to you. Ill never put my hands on you. I promise. I'll protect you. " he said. I lifted my head up to were we was eye to eye. He wiped AWAY my tears and a smile came across my face. We looked each other in the eyes for a minute then he kissed me, On the lips. It was a long kiss and I felt sparks. It was like we were ment to be. I could tell he felt them to because we kissed for 5 minutes straight. He bit my bottom lip softly asking for entrance. I let him in and our tongues battled for another 2 minutes. He laid me back on the bed and started trailing kisses from my lips to neck. I let off a soft moan because the feeling was amazing. I started to get tingles all over and his hand was rubbing up and down the side of my body. I never want this to end. His hands roamed my body and went down to my area. I started to tense up a bit and suddenly got scared. He went back up to lips and started kissing them. "Wait.. *kiss* Dj... *kiss * Stop... *kiss* " He stopped and looked at me. "What's wrong? " he asked looking concerned. "Im... I'm a virgin " I mumbled. His eyes lit up and he had this huge smile on his face...He bent down and whispered in my ear "That makes me want you even more ma and I can't wait till your ready. " he said winking at me. I blushed and turned my head over to the side . He kissed the side of my neck then cheek. He got off of me and started walking towards the bathroom. "Where you going? " I asked. "Well I have to take care of my friend here. " he said. I looked down at his basketball shorts and seen a big budge in the middle. I laughed and said "Ha ha, sorry " "You good baby. " he said and walked inside the bathroom. I'm so glad me and him are back on speaking terms. He came out the bathroom about 20 minutes later. "Took long enough " I said laughing. He laughed and laid on the bed beside me. He looked tired and I was getting kind of sleepy myself. He laid on his back and I laid on his bare chest. I was tracing the lines in his 8 pack, and it seemed like he was liking the feeling. "Quay? " he called me. "Yes?" I asked. "Would you like to be my girl? " . I was quiet for a minute. I didn't know what yo say. "I would love to be your girl " I said without thinking. Even though we only known each other for a short amount of time, I was ready to face my fears and take my chances with him. I just hope this won't be something I'll regret.

I know this one is a little short But I'll try to update again later. VOTE AND COMMENT! Thanks for reading ^_^